The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Seriously, this thread is 5 years old.
Reply 21
Stratospheric
I dont see anything wrong with it. As long as you wear a pair of fairly thick knee-high socks you should be fine.

i totally agree with u .
Reply 22
icecreamman
hi, i love wearing shorts and 3/4s with a T-shirt and i'm not the kind that feels cold easily. is it ok to wear them to parties in winter? or will people just think i'm strange.

thanks. oh, merry christmas, by the way.

because students are so kraayyyzeeee!

No are you on crack? Who - without wanting to look like someone with a severe mental illness - would want to wear shorts in the coldest season of the year?

Mad Vlad
I did the old surfer dude look the other day... I got some smiles by people who looked at me and thought... BRAVE in this weather... :eek: as they wandered past in winter thermals hehe.

Yes, because that is definitely what they were thinking in your warped fantasy of an imagination. They were thinking "who is that guy trying to impress by freezing his balls off?"
Reply 23
Stefan1991
because students are so kraayyyzeeee!

No are you on crack? Who - without wanting to look like someone with a severe mental illness - would want to wear shorts in the coldest season of the year?

Yes, because that is definitely what they were thinking in your warped fantasy of an imagination. They were thinking "who is that guy trying to impress by freezing his balls off?"

WTF!? You waste my time quoting me about a post that I made nearly 5 years ago. :lolwut:
Reply 24
I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!
Reply 25
Mad Vlad
WTF!? You waste my time quoting me about a post that I made nearly 5 years ago. :lolwut:

You had to be told.