The Student Room Group

BUSS4 20th June 2011 - How did you all find it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bektas
So... how did everyone do?

I got an A, 81 ums.

I got an A in unit 3 too, but the A's are somewhat overshadowed by the D and C I got for unit one and two.

B overall.

94/100 Unit 4 and 96/100 Unit 3 (which I got a D in in January..)

A* overall, somehow!!!
Reply 81
Original post by jaydemikaela
94/100 Unit 4 and 96/100 Unit 3 (which I got a D in in January..)

A* overall, somehow!!!

I'm still waiting on the postman who comes at 1:30 ish but reading your comment has made me feel much better as I had prior to expecting 26 (dont know why this accurate figure) in BUSS3, 60 in BUSS2 but have 81 trying to get 84 and 54ish in BUSS4. i obv hope these are far from what i get before percentage wise it is likely I get a high grade.
Original post by cdoyle
I'm still waiting on the postman who comes at 1:30 ish but reading your comment has made me feel much better as I had prior to expecting 26 (dont know why this accurate figure) in BUSS3, 60 in BUSS2 but have 81 trying to get 84 and 54ish in BUSS4. i obv hope these are far from what i get before percentage wise it is likely I get a high grade.

Yeah I thought I'd struggle to get an A (needed C's in Unit 3 and 4 for that) based on how those exams went! I think the grade boundaries must have been low.

Original post by Bektas
That's bloody amazing.

Congrats! :biggrin:

Thanks!! :biggrin:
Reply 83
Got A for Unit 1 and 2 and two c's..B overall.
Not gonna lie, the amount of waffle and bull**** I wrote in the exam was horrendous, but it actually somehow worked. HURRAH!

:lol:
Reply 85
I got my mark as 100 for unit 4 and 74 for Unit 3 (which I resat, only improved by 2 marks from January :tongue:). Are they both out of 100 or 120? Cheers
Reply 86
70/100 BUSS4 and 64/100 BUSS3 finally postman came.
Reply 87
so pleased as I did A2 in half a year.
A overall :smile: C and a B in buss3 and 4. 1 mark of an A in buss4 and 2 off a B in 3.

But who cares! I got an A overall :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Bektas
Yup, both out of 100 UMS.

You got full UMS marks on unit four, jesus. Congrats and well done!

Cheers, niceee that its out of 100, hope you got what ya wanted as well!
Reply 90
I got a B overall, but an A in BUSS4! I didn't even define CSR.
Reply 91
A in Bus3 and A in Bus4
B in Bus 2 lol
Overall A! Congrats guys
My capital expenditure definition was rubbish
Reply 92
Original post by Bektas
So... how did everyone do?

I got an A, 81 ums.

I got an A in unit 3 too, but the A's are somewhat overshadowed by the D and C I got for unit one and two.

B overall.

I got 81 UMS as well for BUSS4, and a B overall as well :smile: Nice one mate :cool:
Reply 93
Original post by Bektas
Nice one.

What was your overall UMS mark for the whole thing?

I just about scraped that B with 282 :biggrin:

284 :smile: I win! If I ever see you in Hull, I'll make sure to bring my results sheet along with me, just to rub it in!
Full marks on BUSS4. BOOOOOOOM! :biggrin:
Reply 95
Just wondering if you remember what Q2 on CSR Section A was?
I can't seem to find the paper anywhere

Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending