How to walk in heels?!? HELP! Watch

Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I find the party feet things are rubbish! My feet don't normally hurt, but they made my feet hurt :confused:
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Juno)
I find the party feet things are rubbish! My feet don't normally hurt, but they made my feet hurt :confused:
hmmm, well i wanna wear my new shoes out but i might want to take them back so i'll wear my wedges out to get them
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
http://www.bertieshoes.co.uk/lad_day_cry.asp#

these are the ones i bought yesturday
EmmaBurton
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
wow, you are truely amazing!!!! :eek: i would love to walk in heels all day, i have loads of pairs and i dont wear any of them
yesturday i got some amazing shoes from bertie from 75 pounds to 50 and they are soooo comfey! so much better than the cheap shoes from new look i usually get :rolleyes: any way, they are about 3inch and im gonna wear them out tonight, what can i use to stop my feet hurting? im gonna go and get that party feet thing anything else?
If you're serious about wanting to be able to wear heels all day, the best thing you can do is forget about party heels or anything else that's supposed to cushion your feet but above all STOP WEARING 'SENSIBLE' SHOES!

You've got to wear your heels all the time, let your feet hurt, then let your muscles develop to accommodate the different posture and weight distribution involved and also let bits of skin toughen up where the weight falls or there's friction. If my experience is any guide it'll take about three weeks of pretty much agony - not a bad price to pay for a lifetime of glamour !
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by EmmaBurton)
If you're serious about wanting to be able to wear heels all day, the best thing you can do is forget about party heels or anything else that's supposed to cushion your feet but above all STOP WEARING 'SENSIBLE' SHOES!

You've got to wear your heels all the time, let your feet hurt, then let your muscles develop to accommodate the different posture and weight distribution involved and also let bits of skin toughen up where the weight falls or there's friction. If my experience is any guide it'll take about three weeks of pretty much agony - not a bad price to pay for a lifetime of glamour !
but my feet are messed up already , i feel kinda silly wearing them in the house getting used to them, and plus ive got college like nearly everyday and if i wear heels people are gonna thing im trying it on if you get me
buttons7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mini_munchkin)
what about those manly kind of women who dont wear heels at all because they dont like them? :rolleyes: i have a friend whos a bit like that...
you can dislike heels without being manly, y'know.
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Becky68M)
I can't walk in wedges to save my life! I have flat feet anyhows which doesn't help.
you need to get that fixted, like now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (82)
46.07%
Pro-humanity (96)
53.93%

Watched Threads