Boyfriend doesn't like BJs... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So, the other day I tried to go down on my new guy, only to be told that apparently he's not really a fan of BJs/handjobs, and can never *** from them either. He then joked that I should be happy with this, and that we should just stick to sex.
Was just wondering if this is a regular thing with guys? Because every guy I've been with in the past has absolutely loved them. Are there many guys who can't *** from anything but penetrative sex?
fastpalladium
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
that's very odd
retrovison12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
no trolling intended!!im a guy and trust me theres something seriously WRONG with this guy!
P!geon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't see what the fuss is about them, never got me riled so to speak. I much prefer the sex part in my opinion!

So no he's is normal.
amateur_soldier
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I find it difficult to *** from handjobs, blow jobs no problem and me and my gf havent had sex yet. I say to each his own
Kazbian
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It could be that he genuinely doesn't like them (one of my friends doesn't like blow jobs), but maybe it could be that his previous partners have been rubbish at giving them?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Kazbian)
It could be that he genuinely doesn't like them (one of my friends doesn't like blow jobs), but maybe it could be that his previous partners have been rubbish at giving them?
Possibly.. however he has had a LOT of past partners, and I find it difficult to believe that they're all been rubbish ha! Guess he genuinely doesn't like them... it's just so bizarre because I've never even heard of a guy not liking them before :laugh:
Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sex is way better than blowjobs.

Usually the people who come easily from blowjobs are also the guys who can't last 5 mins. I'm happy with my long sex sessions
Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Possibly.. however he has had a LOT of past partners, and I find it difficult to believe that they're all been rubbish ha! Guess he genuinely doesn't like them... it's just so bizarre because I've never even heard of a guy not liking them before :laugh:
Just to reply to this. From my own point of view I don't dislike them but equally I'm not wild about them... when I'm in the mood it isn't a blowjob that I want it's full on sex.
tnajamie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'll tell you exactly what it is.....

it's not that he can't ***, its that he'll come too quick

100%guarantee
hashman90
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
if he doesn't want them, i certainly do!
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not everyone likes the same things, there is nothing wrong with him at all. Despite what people may think BJs aren't every guys cup of teal.

Or there is the possibility that he's just had a REALLY bad experience....
DanceIntoTheFire
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I may just be that he's extremely selfless and only wants to pleasure you...if you make it clear that it in fact gives you great pleasure to devote time to giving him pleasure then you may see a big difference. My experience with my girlfriend as opposed to past girlfriends has differed vastly.
pappu
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Be my gf and give me all the bjs you want to give him to me
History123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Id rather have sex, he is normal.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
People have different tastes. You say he's had a few partners, so it may not have been their technique.

I know girls are supposed to love receiving oral, but I don't. I'm happy to go for several months without it, and most times would turn it down if it was offered. I've had a few partners, some extremely good at it. I'm just not keen.

Each to their own!
Anonymous #3
Report 7 years ago
Nothing wrong with him,

I've only rarely *** from a handjob/blowjob, and after reading some of the replies so have several other guys.

Consider the replies representative of the population, thats a fair few ratio of guys who do and don't.
eleanor_rigby
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Some people just prefer having sex because it's more like a connection between the two people. Or he might have had an experience with a toothy girl. Either way, stop complaining.
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Kazbian)

(Original post by retrovison12)
no trolling intended!!im a guy and trust me theres something seriously WRONG with this guy!
Most women dont have a clue on how to give Bjs. Most guys dont know how to teach them either so yea, its easy to understand why they can say no to Bjs.

I had a terrible Bj once from a woman who has had double figures (easily) in sexual partners and was married for a bit. her Bjs sucked, no pun intended.

I lost my erection from it too.
retrovison12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
Most women dont have a clue on how to give Bjs. Most guys dont know how to teach them either so yea, its easy to understand why they can say no to Bjs.

I had a terrible Bj once from a woman who has had double figures (easily) in sexual partners and was married for a bit. her Bjs sucked, no pun intended.

I lost my erection from it too.
wow i feel sorry for her...having the burden of knowing that you made a guy less aroused...eish!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (336)
15.63%
The paper was reasonable (1170)
54.42%
Not feeling great about that exam... (465)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (179)
8.33%

Watched Threads