The Student Room Group

Nursing Applicants 2012 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophiecat
I'm still waiting for edge hill. I wish they would let us know it's so frustrating!!! They did say end of march/beginning of april so hopefully we should hear soon! (i've applied for adult branch). Do you know if anyone has heard anything yet?

Original post by Lauren-Maree
No I haven't heard of anyone hearing from Edge Hill yet :/ Hopefuly I hear soon because I have gotten 4 rejections so far (Sheffield Hallam are reconsidering though so hopefully thats a good sign) and waiting is just so nerve wracking :frown:

I'm still waiting to hear from Edge Hill too (Child branch!) had my interview in early Decemeber! this is the last one im waiting to hear from now, then i can choose my firm and insurance! wish they'd hurry up :frown: i thought they were joking when they said we wouldn't hear from them until april time :/ goodl uck hearing from them! :smile: emmie xx
Reply 2861
Anyone heard from Cardiff since last friday?? I haven't heard nothing yet, thought friday was the main day that they were making offers/rejections
Reply 2862
Original post by Nicola86
Anyone heard from Cardiff since last friday?? I haven't heard nothing yet, thought friday was the main day that they were making offers/rejections

I havnt heard anything yet either :frown: yeh I thought we would def hear by last sat, rly hope we hear today! Have u tried ringing up yet? I did last week and they said id hear soon!? x
Reply 2863
No, haven't rung them, too scared to hear a rejection over the phone. I'm hoping we will hear today sometime. If I haven't heard by wed I will phone then :smile: .... Let me know when you hear
No news is good news! My bf phoned Cardiff and the lady sed she wasn't supposed to tell her but she has an offer from Cardiff for march. Just UCAS not updated yet
Original post by NicholasSimpkin
I applied for adult nursing what branch have you chosen? Have you received your application pack yet? xx

I got an offer for Child Nursing for Falmer! Hooray! I am really happy about it but I'm waiting for the outcome of my Canterbury interview before I make my decision. I haven't received anything yet, have you definately decided on Brighton then? Congratulations!
Reply 2866

I phoned up and she told me I had an offer :smile: but it wnt come through ucas until tonight maybe tmorrow! x
anyone heard from rgu
Reply 2868
Original post by zoii
I phoned up and she told me I had an offer :smile: but it wnt come through ucas until tonight maybe tmorrow! x

I might phone as well then. Congratulations, bet your pleased :biggrin:
Reply 2869
Original post by zoii

When did you phone? :smile:
Reply 2870
When did you phone? :smile:

Erm like 9 o clock this morning haha, then a lady phoned me back like 30mins later (: x
Reply 2871
Original post by zoii
Erm like 9 o clock this morning haha, then a lady phoned me back like 30mins later (: x

Well done, just hope they update ucas tonight now :smile:
Reply 2872
Well done, just hope they update ucas tonight now :smile:

thank you :biggrin: Mine just got updated :smile: x
Reply 2873
Original post by caz77
Hi Everybody,

I have had a conditional offer for Adult nursing in Cardiff, one of the conditions is that i'm awarded an NHS funded place, does any one else's offer say that? Or can anyone shed any light on it?

Many Thanks

Well done :smile: I've had the same thing :s-smilie: I don't understand what it means either x
Reply 2874
Hi everyone, I've got all my offers back now, 3 in total. One for MNursci at nottingham, one from Birmingham and one from coventry. Anyone else got any offers from any of these? x
Reply 2875
Mine hasn't :frown:
Hey, I've got University of Manchester as my firm...Is anyone else hoping to go there? xx
Reply 2877
Mine hasn't :frown:

I'm sure it will come through tomorrow then because they told me it would come through tonight or tomorrow (: , you could phone tomorrow morning to put your mind at rest x
Reply 2878
Conditional offer from Cardiff for Adult Nursing, Sep in take :smile: I'm so happy:smile: :smile:
Reply 2879
Original post by zoii
I'm sure it will come through tomorrow then because they told me it would come through tonight or tomorrow (: , you could phone tomorrow morning to put your mind at rest x

I think I'm going to have to .... Going crazy here :s-smilie: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest