which accent do you think is the most unattractive?

Watch
Poll: I think the
Birmingham (169)
20.48%
Manchester (51)
6.18%
Liverpool (206)
24.97%
Cockney (104)
12.61%
Geordie (127)
15.39%
yorkshire (76)
9.21%
welsh (50)
6.06%
Cornish (42)
5.09%
miah78
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I think Yorkshire accents because they sound awful
oj234
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
JakeAndTheFatMan
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
All northern accents are absolutely disgusting ya get me.
DLJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Geordie or Scouse probably. No offence to Geodies or Scousers though :borat:.
thecaterpillar
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Geordie but only because they remind me of my horribly mental A level law teacher.
hdrockzz
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
sarcasm??
grth
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
~I happen to believe that the Geordie accent is one of the most friendly, approachable accents there is in the UK.

The West Country accent is probably my least favorite. That's some whack sh*t, blud.
Time Tourist
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Jafaican famalam, siiick accent, swear down. All my man-dems.

(The most horrible and sinister thing to come out of this country in a long, long time.)
WildBerrySpirit
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Scouse, Geordie and Brummie accents.
JakeAndTheFatMan
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Time Tourist)
Jafaican famalam, swear down.

(The most horrible thing to come out of this country in a long, long time.)
What you sayin fam? Takin the piss. This accent is gully bruv ya get me.
PaigeSnow
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I hate the scottish accent.
HandsomeBWonderful
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I don't like any midlands or northern accents.

But i do randomly find them quite attractive if a nice girl has one.
OneTimer
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
northern (england) accents are more or less the same... except scouse and geordie... distinct difference there
arabie
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
like em all personally
JakeAndTheFatMan
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I can't tolerate anyone that doesn't talk with a London accent or an RP accent. Init
tsveta
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
not a big fan of liverpudlian (?)
flowermaster91
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
The scouser accent :puke:

love the manchester one though :love:
Cybele
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I lived in Liverpool for 3 years and the scouse accent does grate. But personally, midland/Brummie accents are far worse.
maton_91
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Coming from Cov any girl with a Brummie/Black Country accent automatically makes her less attractive!

Thank God people from Coventry don't have a general West Midlands accent
M1F2R3
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Don't like the Cardiff accent, not fussed on Yorkshire either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (138)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.29%
No (110)
27.03%
I'm not sure (52)
12.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed