Original post by someperson
it's ramadan, be nice:hmmm:

I'd be nice if you were nice in the first place. :frown:
Reply 2042

15th August, Independence Day
Reply 2043
Original post by kingkhan

15th August, Independence Day

At first I was like, "15 August dence Day"!??! Then I was like, oh.

Happy Independence Day in advanced my Indian brethren! Big celebrations on Monday? People celebrating tomorrow (sunday) here.
Original post by R£SP£CT
I'd be nice if you were nice in the first place. :frown:

i always am at first :frown:

all the pakis outside planning on invading green street tomorrow as always:facepalm:
Reply 2045

all the pakis outside planning on invading green street tomorrow as always:facepalm:

Well shoot I thought you were in my town for a second, because green street is also a part of india town here. But then I saw the flag.
Reply 2046
Original post by srs507
At first I was like, "15 August dence Day"!??! Then I was like, oh.

lulz

Happy Independence Day in advanced my Indian brethren! Big celebrations on Monday? People celebrating tomorrow (sunday) here.

Where? India???:confused:
Original post by srs507
Well shoot I thought you were in my town for a second, because green street is also a part of india town here. But then I saw the flag.

i'm from england, but in the states atm:ninjagirl:

jk:p:

No you're not. You're just plain evil. :frown: why don't you go and join them :biggrin: seeing as how you want to be one quite badly :tongue:
Original post by R£SP£CT
No you're not. You're just plain evil. :frown: why don't you go and join them :biggrin: seeing as how you want to be one quite badly :tongue:

only if you are first:colonhash:
:rofl: try to be a bit more original, stop using my comebacks:p:
only if you are first:colonhash:
:rofl: try to be a bit more original, stop using my comebacks:p:

Stop going in circles. :colonhash: face it you're evil. :frown: Have a taste of your own medicine :tongue: seeing as how you always copy me, I thought it'd get 2 u if I copied you. Mind you it kinda worked..
Original post by R£SP£CT
Stop going in circles. :colonhash: face it you're evil. :frown: Have a taste of your own medicine :tongue: seeing as how you always copy me, I thought it'd get 2 u if I copied you. Mind you it kinda worked..

i'm only not nice to those that are evil to me:hmmm:
:eek:you shouldn't be lying in ramadan either! (no it's not 'joking':colonhash:) i've only ever copied you once to show you the stupidity of it
Reply 2052

Where? India???:confused:

nah, USA mate...we've got work on Monday :tongue:. Plus I'm a us citizen first, USA independence > indian independence :biggrin:

i'm from england, but in the states atm:ninjagirl:

jk:p:

You almost gave me a heart attack. Almost.
Reply 2053
Original post by srs507
nah, USA mate...we've got work on Monday :tongue:. Plus I'm a us citizen first, USA independence > indian independence :biggrin:

I am not an Indian & neither American, but I am still happy for no reason :P
Original post by srs507
You almost gave me a heart attack. Almost.

:lol:
what would've been so wrong with it if it were true anyway?:p:
Reply 2055
I am not an Indian & neither American, but I am still happy for no reason :P

Then you silly fool! :tongue: I'm happy for all the sweets and stuff that will be around, but that's about it.

:lol:
what would've been so wrong with it if it were true anyway?:p:

I would have deleted my account, been like what the hell are people in my town doing on TSR :tongue:
Original post by srs507
I would have deleted my account, been like what the hell are people in my town doing on TSR :tongue:

:rofl: yeah it's not very likely:p:
Reply 2057
:rofl: yeah it's not very likely:p:

Haha good and it should stay that way :tongue:

On a completely unrelated note just had some pretty good obbattu and payasam, mmmmmm
Bekaaro, abhi tak jaag rahe ho?
i'm only not nice to those that are evil to me:hmmm:
:eek:you shouldn't be lying in ramadan either! (no it's not 'joking':colonhash:) i've only ever copied you once to show you the stupidity of it

So why do you be evil to me when I'm nice to you? :frown: Accuse accuse.... Is that al ya ever do? :frown: you shouldn't lie period. :colonhash:

Latest