The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Was 9/11 an inside job?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I believe some rightfully peeved gentlemen flew planes into buildings. This made the owners of the buildings rightfully peeved too, and then there was a war between the rightfully peeved people.

BUT WAS THERE?

(yes)
Original post by DYKWIA
Another quote from the Koran: 'Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter... But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful... If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression'

As for the probability thing:

What percentage of terrorists involved in 9/11 were Muslim? London Bombings? US Embassy Bombing - 1998? WTC Bomb 1993? The vast majority of recent terrorist attacks were carried out by Muslims.

and which website hav u copy n pasted that from? please also quote chapter/ verse in future for reference. additionally, if we'r tlaking probabilities and terrorists then why have you only stated 3 events and ignored the hundreds of other events?? it leads me to believe you really are an idiot and have no sense of the reality, wake up dude.
Reply 82
Original post by Peace0fM1nd
and which website hav u copy n pasted that from? please also quote chapter/ verse in future for reference. additionally, if we'r tlaking probabilities and terrorists then why have you only stated 3 events and ignored the hundreds of other events?? it leads me to believe you really are an idiot and have no sense of the reality, wake up dude.

I used the most well known events. What's wrong with that?
Reply 83
Original post by DYKWIA
Another quote from the Koran: 'Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter... But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful... If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression'

It's actually ''Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear (the punishment of) God, and know that God is with those who restrain themselves''

How many times do we see the above verse repeating the message to make it clear? These verse were revealed at a time when Muslims of Madinah were under constant attack from the Makkans. An example would be when the Makkans conducted the public crucifixion of the companion of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Khubaib bin Adi. These would be classified as 'terrorist activities' according to the modern usage of the term. So what does this verse say in this context? "Fight in the cause of God those who fight you", "unless they (first) fight you there" - the context of this verse applies to those who initiate the attack against Muslims. And even after they attack, the verse makes it clear: "But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." And it also makes clear the purpose for what Muslims fight: "fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God". It is the duty of Muslims to defend humanity from oppression and persecution and to establish justice. Muslims believe that God has placed us here on earth as his deputy or viceroy, and thus, it is our duty to enjoin the good and forbid the evil, to establish peace and justice in the land.

Oh and one more thing, if they're that well known at least get them right.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by DYKWIA
I used the most well known events. What's wrong with that?

let's put things into perspective, since the first world war the western alliances have been resposnsible for the deaths in the millions or even billions, whether direct or indirect. the specific stats have been published (would need to find) and it far outweighs the deatrhs caused by terrorists attacks (taking into account just thos associated with Muslims attacks and ignoring the rest), based on these facts cannot deny that more deaths have in fact been caused by those who fight under the banner of 'freedom' which is still ongoing today... be fair dude and use facts as the basis of your argument/ opinion.
Reply 85
Okay, I'm sorry - perhaps my comment was a little too strong about Muslims condoning murder.

let's put things into perspective, since the first world war the western alliances have been resposnsible for the deaths in the millions or even billions, whether direct or indirect. the specific stats have been published (would need to find) and it far outweighs the deatrhs caused by terrorists attacks (taking into account just thos associated with Muslims attacks and ignoring the rest), based on these facts cannot deny that more deaths have in fact been caused by those who fight under the banner of 'freedom' which is still ongoing today... be fair dude and use facts as the basis of your argument/ opinion.

The people killed and hurt in the terrorist attacks were innocent. The west has hardly killed millions, yet alone billions of innocent people. FWIW you still haven't given any evidence to go against my statistics.
(edited 12 years ago)
A government that can't keep a blow job under wraps managed to destroy the world trade centre without anyone noticing... hmmm.
Original post by DYKWIA
Okay, I'm sorry - perhaps my comment was a little too strong about Muslims condoning murder.

The people killed and hurt in the terrorist attacks were innocent. The west has hardly killed millions, yet alone billions of innocent people. FWIW you still haven't given any evidence to go against my statistics.

lmao just google it dude, ive heard enough idiocy for today and the facts speak for itself - please let me know if you still agre with your original post...
Reply 88
Original post by jaffacake69
you sir are a ****ing legend. It clearly was the jews..the jews also caused global warming..dunno if you knew that. Statistically, 98% of the worlds disasters are down to jewish people. That tsunami in like 2004ish was caused by a big fat hebrew jumping into the sea. So anyone who thinks otherwise is a ****ing idiot.

you sir are a ****ing ****. :h:
Reply 89
Radical Muslims destroyed the WTC. That is the truth. It is a shame that this small group of radicals give all muslims a bad name.

lmao just google it dude, ive heard enough idiocy for today and the facts speak for itself - please let me know if you still agre with your original post...

I still stand by my original claim: More terrorists are muslims than any other minority. I don't see how that is idiotic.
Original post by DYKWIA
No, but a higher percentage of muslims are terrorists than in any other minority. It's simple probability.

Oh god, a yank. Remember this, the world is slowly rising against you, and a day will come when the same atrocities you commited, will come back onto you.

karma.
Reply 91
Original post by xXxiKillxXx
Oh god, a yank. Remember this, the world is slowly rising against you, and a day will come when the same atrocities you commited, will come back onto you.

karma.

Your name is iKill?
I can't believe people are still giving this utterly absurd conspiracy theory the time of day. Whilst we're at it we landed on the sodding moon too.
Reply 93
Original post by Hectorious
One sided documentaries can be pretty persuasive remember.

good point. i still don't think it is an inside job. i mean y wuld the government do that to their own people. plus osama didnt like the fact that there was an us embassy in saudi, nd had been a major target since the late 80's
Reply 94
nd he therefore wanted to send a message
Reply 95
Original post by rorydaredking
Your last sentence sums up the strangeness of the collapse. A super strong very complicated structure falls directly downwards, pancaking floor by floor. I think its far more likely for the simple structure of building blocks to fall straight down.

Please explain how a stack of building blocks could collapse on itself (i.e. vertically) as the WTC did? Building blocks fall sideways, in a similar to way to pen placed vertically on a flat surface. This is because they are uniform bodies of matter. Something which essentially resides on a metallic skeletal body is far more apt to fall in a strait line, following the vertical arrow of gravitational pull. The buildings, however well made they were, were not blocks of steel, they were made of thousands and thousands of small parts, individually fragile compared to the buildings total weight... You could compare the buildings to a match/card tower (which falls vertically...).
Reply 96
Original post by JinnJamez

Point 2- How easy do you think it would be for terrorists to make their way into a highly secure building and implement the thermite? Next to impossible. Why was a lot of the important evidence of 911 illegally destroyed?... some before the investigation even took place. Why was the collapse of the world trade centre only looked upon half heartedly? A mere $600,000 was put into researching the collapse.

They made their way through airport security. It can't be much harder to infiltrate a building and deposite whatever a building without being noticed... I'm pretty sure the WTC didn't have a top security system, why would they? They had no idea this sort of thing could even happen.
Original post by Jamesrb
Your name is iKill?

It was similar to my old Call Of Duty name
no. it was an outside job.
Reply 99
Original post by z0tx
They made their way through airport security. It can't be much harder to infiltrate a building and deposite whatever a building without being noticed... I'm pretty sure the WTC didn't have a top security system, why would they? They had no idea this sort of thing could even happen.

How exactly do they get hold of these explosives? Walmart? Besides, the WTC did have some pretty tight security after the 1993 bombing. It's just not as obvious as the TSA spectacle we have now.

Latest

Trending

Trending