Would you date a girl with stretched ears? Watch

Poll: Would you date a girl with stretched ears?
Yes, but I wouldn't like the ears. (18)
12.08%
Yes, I love stretched ears! (17)
11.41%
No, I think stretched ears are horrid! (93)
62.42%
Don't care (21)
14.09%
This discussion is closed.
Its A Catch 22
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Just wondering what people's opinions are on this. Recently, my girlfriend has been talking about having it done and she seems really quite keen. She assures me that, aside from myself, the rest of the population think they're really sexy and that it's just me being prudish. I find this hard to believe, surely, if people thought they were nice, more would have it done? Also, what on earth is sexy about a hole you can see through in someone's ear? I would still love her and date her, I just think it's a bit strange.

For those of you who haven't seen/need a reminder, this is what they look like:

For those who think I'm exaggerating, can I clarify she wants to go up to 40mm. Roughly the sizes of those in the pictures.
Rich_183
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
Hell yeah, why not?!
Liam_G
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jesus, I was in no way prepared for what was in that spoiler :zomg:

Tell her not to do it, I'm all for expressing yourself and everything, but I think a line should be drawn at making orifices in your crevices :sadnod:
AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't really like them to be honest but I can understand why others do. Each to their own. I think there are more important things within a relationship than a change of fashion.

I also doubt she wants to go to the extremes of that picture you've put up. You should work for the Daily Mail, talk about exaggerating.

I would be slightly worried in case it got infected or blew out during stretching. However, that would be her own decision and choice to make as its her own life and body.
RabbitCFH
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, it looks awful.
/dev/null
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, because she'd remind me of the BFG.

http://brimeetsbooks.com/wp-content/...09/bfg-art.jpg
Sakura-Chan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
To be fair, you have picked two really unhealthy, ugly, and somewhat extreme examples.

People will have different views on pretty much everything, so yeah, plenty of people don't like them. At the end of the day they are her ears, let her do what ever she wants as long as she does it slowly and sensibly.

If you really hate them with a passion, she can just wear solid plugs when she's with you or something. They just look like big earings.
Lightning_Strike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was expecting a thread from a girl with really long ears...
EonBlueApocalypse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Great way to show the extremes, yes that size looks gross but a nice sized stretched ear looks good actually. I wouldn't worry and if it's a make or break decision in your relationship then well you've got deeper problems.
Phillipsherman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I wouldn't date either of those girls pictured, no.
MissDavies
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They scare me, and make me feel a bit sick if I'm honest
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not that stretched but I think it looks pretty awesome at about 1/4 that size (I'd still go out with someone with them that big).
jam.wa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know a satellite engineer who might be interested.
Its A Catch 22
Rep:
?
(Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
I don't really like them to be honest but I can understand why others do. Each to their own. I think there are more important things within a relationship than a change of fashion.

I also doubt she wants to go to the extremes of that picture you've put up. You should work for the Daily Mail, talk about exaggerating.

I would be slightly worried in case it got infected or blew out during stretching. However, that would be her own decision and choice to make as its her own life and body.
She wants to get them stretched to have 40mm flesh tunnels... That's pretty fricking massive.
darkred
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Every hole is a goal, bro.

:sexface:
screenager2004
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Depends on how big they are:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...og89D07uaX&t=1
Sure, that looks good.

http://exploreplasticsurgery.com/wp-...rry-eppley.jpg
Rofl u mad?
SophieeJane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Personally i think it shouldnt matter what you think (no offence) but pleaseee tell her that get really smelly. my sister has them and cleans them as normal but dear god they can smell horrid andddd its not only my sister who has this problem with them haha
Its A Catch 22
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
To be fair, you have picked two really unhealthy, ugly, and somewhat extreme examples.

People will have different views on pretty much everything, so yeah, plenty of people don't like them. At the end of the day they are her ears, let her do what ever she wants as long as she does it slowly and sensibly.

If you really hate them with a passion, she can just wear solid plugs when she's with you or something. They just look like big earings.

(Original post by EonBlueApocalypse)
Great way to show the extremes, yes that size looks gross but a nice sized stretched ear looks good actually. I wouldn't worry and if it's a make or break decision in your relationship then well you've got deeper problems.
I have clarified she wants 40mm flesh tunnels in the OP. If she wanted, say, 10mms, I think they look quite nice. But, as you've indicated, those look horrid.
Also, Eon, I wouldn't leave her even if she did go to 40mm, I just want to find out if people have the same reservations about them as I do.
slylee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So this is where ear sex came from...
amtvp
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Personally, I find the look repulsive. I just don't understand why someone would do it. (I'm a girl).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (13)
15.12%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (6)
6.98%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (16)
18.6%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (11)
12.79%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (11)
12.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (29)
33.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed