The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No. But then, I am a girl & don't date other girls ...
it's quite depressing how many of you said no :P
although, I have 7 other piercings so most guys who would date me to start with wouldn't have problems with streched lobes :L
Only if it was big enough for my penis to fit through, a 6mm should do.
Original post by Its A Catch 22
Just wondering what people's opinions are on this. Recently, my girlfriend has been talking about having it done and she seems really quite keen. She assures me that, aside from myself, the rest of the population think they're really sexy and that it's just me being prudish. I find this hard to believe, surely, if people thought they were nice, more would have it done? Also, what on earth is sexy about a hole you can see through in someone's ear? :s-smilie: I would still love her and date her, I just think it's a bit strange.

For those of you who haven't seen/need a reminder, this is what they look like:

Spoiler

For those who think I'm exaggerating, can I clarify she wants to go up to 40mm. Roughly the sizes of those in the pictures.

I'm not a big fan really, but I don't mind ones up to 12mm.
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
it's quite depressing how many of you said no :P
although, I have 7 other piercings so most guys who would date me to start with wouldn't have problems with streched lobes :L

What piercings have you got?
Currently I've only got a labret, but I've been meaning to get my nape done for years. My procrastination problem (and to some extent, in case I pull it/it gets infected at work) dictates that I haven't done so yet :tongue:
Plugs smell WEIRD when you take them out :redface:
Original post by Drunk Punx
What piercings have you got?
Currently I've only got a labret, but I've been meaning to get my nape done for years. My procrastination problem (and to some extent, in case I pull it/it gets infected at work) dictates that I haven't done so yet :tongue:

Central Labret, Nose, Left Helix, Right Tragus, Belly Button, and a set of Second Lobes :biggrin:
I'm getting my Tongue done in about a month and a half <3

also my tunnels dont smell cause I clean them in the shower :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Nope, look bogging 100% of the time.
Original post by Its A Catch 22
I have clarified she wants 40mm flesh tunnels in the OP. If she wanted, say, 10mms, I think they look quite nice. But, as you've indicated, those look horrid.
Also, Eon, I wouldn't leave her even if she did go to 40mm, I just want to find out if people have the same reservations about them as I do.

Well in that case I would have to agree with you, that size does look stupid. Try finding a compromise with her, I'm sure as your girlfriend she cares about how attractive you find her.
Original post by TitchTheAntiHero
Central Labret, Nose, Left Helix, Right Tragus, Belly Button, and a set of Second Lobes :biggrin:
I'm getting my Tongue done in about a month and a half <3

also my tunnels dont smell cause I clean them in the shower :smile:

I don't think I've ever cleaned my labret :lol:

Should probably get on it at some point...
Reply 50
you missed out the option "no, because generally people with ears stretched that much are idiots"
Reply 51
i like when ladies have those rings around their necks and their necks are like 3 feet long.

the bear

:badger:
Reply 52
Stretched ears, better than a stretched va......
ya. sure. why not?
I don't like it really... it's ok when it's not stretched big and it's just small but...mer.
My friend took hers out about 2 years ago and she wasn't that big at all but her ears still have the holes its taking aaages to close up and looks weird aha. She can't wear normal earrings because they just fall right out.
Never really been a fan of flesh tunnels.
Reply 56
If I was dating a girl and she had that done, I'd show her the door!

Body mutilation of any kind is horrible, end of.
Regardless of the size, stretched ears are a no for me. :no: :puke:
Lord no, the bigger ones are awful and even the smaller ones some people have posted look pretty weird. Also, it probably means you'll be on the dole for life...
Reply 59
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
That's just vile

Glad you felt the urge to inform me of that :confused:

I like it, and so does everyone else I know.

Latest

Trending

Trending