The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
sexual favours with Warrior King.
Sorry, as a graduate and therefore representative of Bath University, you have now invalidated your chance of ever being accepted. Your details have been forwarded and you and your offspring are now on the dreaded "lost souls" register.

People of Bath Medical School calibre do not ask such questions :naughty:
Reply 3
Not even Chuck Norris is good enough for Bath.
Reply 4
Send the Pubmed ID of a paper you've written that describes a cure for either: 1) cancer or 2) AIDS to [email protected].

Good luck.

e: Goes without saying that having written papers that both cure cancer and AIDS will give you more of a chance, obviously.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Organ
sexual favours with Warrior King.

Isn't that for grown ups?
Original post by No Future
Dear Medicine Forum,

I am in year 6 and I really want to go to Bath Medical School because Daddy says it's the best one. How can I get in to Bath Medical School?

Hmm how many GCSEs have you got so far? I would say 30 A*s is adequate but you're going to have to explain why you didn't apply in year 3 and what you've been doing in the 3 years. I'd say the number one tip is to take further maths A level as medical schools definitely will not consider your application without it.

Hope this helps and good luck, if I don't hear anything from you I will assume you got in :smile:.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Isn't that for grown ups?

haha, looks like I implicated warrior king as a pedophile :flute:
Reply 8
Lol nice thread :tongue:
Reply 9
you must be chosen. Bath is harder to get into than the Illuminati.
Reply 10
Ask Daddy to meet me on Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross with £10000 in cash in a brown envelope, and I'll put in a good word for you.
Dear Medicine Forum,

I am in year 6 and I really want to go to Bath Medical School because Daddy says it's the best one. How can I get in to Bath Medical School?

I'll get you in as long as you're partial to sodomy.
Reply 12
Original post by Helenia
Ask Daddy to meet me on Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross with £10000 in cash in a brown envelope, and I'll put in a good word for you.

Are you Dumbledore? Could you please write me a good reference?
Reply 13
Are you Dumbledore? Could you please write me a good reference?

Don't be so immature. Dumbledore is dead. Duh.
Reply 14
This thread brings back too many painful rejection memories...

Please close this mods :frown:
On the third day of the next month, when the sun is at it's highest point in the sky, place the blackest crow into a burlap sack. Spin the item over your head in a clockwise direction thrice times while reading your personal statement. Then you must take a single feather from the crow, return it to the sack and bury it under the nearest oak tree facing east. Release the feather into the nearest ocean. Wait three months. You will hear back from the admissions team via UCAS.
Do Bath even have a medical school?
Original post by TheDustyKid
Do Bath even have a medical school?

Original post by gradjobplease

(edited 12 years ago)
All the replies on this thread failed with their attempted humour.

Latest

Trending

Trending