This discussion is closed.
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Are there any good Maths (edexcel) P1 revision books that I can buy?

I'm looking for simple questions and answers, no explanations or anything since I can get them from my school textbook or teachers. All I want is practice questions.

I've seen one which is the revision book accompanying my green (can't remember the publisher) P1 book, but I read some reviews that claim there are loads of mistakes in the questions and answers so I don't want to get that.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Mike.
Barny
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
There arent tha many mistakes, there are a few, maybe 1 in 20 something like that? get the accompanying revision book which has more questions, and do practice papers.
Datura
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't think people need to much practice with p1 as its quite easy, I think there are enough questions in the review exersice's.

It's important that you find as many past papers as possible to get used to the format and language.
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I think the review exercises are good, but the best thing you can do is past papers. With both of them, you'll be flyin'!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Try the Letts AS Mathematics book, I love it!

It has P1, P2, M1, D1 and S1 and covers five syllabi (except for AQA A, my one :mad: ) and goes over them well.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
the Heinmann books should probably be the best.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads