The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
azam
why didnt u put 15 options of coleges, then put other as the 16th option so that downing ppl etc. could still vote for their college

Except which Downing students would be happy voting for their college under 'other'??

And I see you applied to Downing for Law (good decision!) shame on you for such a suggestion!
Reply 61
lol, if i get in, u and i should wage war on those other 'foolish' colleges

or start our own poll with just downing
Reply 62
Perhaps the poll should have been "If you had to reapply to somewhere else than the college you applied to, where would you apply to?".

Clare cellars are far too cool for it not to get my vote, as much as my college loyalty is pulling me towards Queens'. :tongue:
Reply 63
I've applied to Trinity. I love it there, but it seems to get a lot of stick! Maybe I made the wrong decision in applying there?!

Anyway, we'll see if that matters come 31st! :wink:
Reply 64
manthi
Im so happy to see Fitz has more votes than most colleges!!! :biggrin:

Because it's the joke option...
Woo, go Clare Cellars. Which have awesome lighting and sound at the ents, If i say so myself :wink:

Anyway, I agree that we should say we like our 'own' colleges the best, and the others are OK... but everyone hates Johns.

*sings: "Oohh..I'd rather..."
Reply 66
Homerton ?????????????
Reply 67
...is a college situated just past the train station in cambridge. used to be exclusively the education college, is near the site where education students have all their lectures etc. has recently begun to admit students who study some other subjects, e.g natsci, geography, english, to name but a few.
Reply 68
Emmanuel all the way~ it's our sister college...plus they have ducks!

(p.s. the 2 trinity have double the votes... it's not fair :biggrin:)
Reply 69
Traum
Emmanuel all the way~ it's our sister college...plus they have ducks!

(p.s. the 2 trinity have double the votes... it's not fair :biggrin:)

Yeah, but naturally all those votes were for Trinity, not Trinity Hall. :p:
Reply 70
Robinson!!
Ronove
Yeah, but naturally all those votes were for Trinity, not Trinity Hall. :p:

Because people like me are faaar too classy to associate with a place like Trinity. :p:
Reply 72
Charlottie
Because people like me are faaar too classy to associate with a place like Trinity. :p:

Oooh touchée. :p:
mtbab
Robinson!!

Carpark!!

:wink:
I will wait and see if I am accepted by Emmanuel before voting, if yes then I vote for them, if pooled to another I shall vote for that college and if rejected I will kill the person who mocks me by starting this poll.
Reply 75
Trinity!! :biggrin:
Awww...yay, little Corpus is doing quite well considering it's size...
FadeToBlackout
Carpark!!

:wink:

oi, **** off.

MB
Reply 78
Why in the world is Robinson so red??? I mean, why did they decide to make it all out of red bricks??? Its like a world of red in there!
Reply 79
Red Robin...*ahem*

Latest

Trending

Trending