Abortion

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
What? Yesterday you went to some lengths to point out my obvious folly; getting mt crosses and crucifixes muddled; and now there's no big difference? I wish you'd make your mind up Bigcnee. :rolleyes:
Acknowledging that there is a difference, and not understanding why a big deal is made over the difference; is certainly different to not understanding the difference.
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Acknowledging that there is a difference, and not understanding why a big deal is made over the difference; is certainly different to not understanding the difference.
If you say so. :rolleyes:
Bigcnee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
If you say so. :rolleyes:
Yeah.. I do.
Howard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Yeah.. I do.
Well you would would'nt you?

"Yes I would" (sorry - just pre-empting your obvious responce)
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Yeah.. I do.
:rolleyes: Oh dear, this is getting quite petty
Howard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
:rolleyes: Oh dear, this is getting quite petty
Standard fare during any and all interaction between myself and Bicgnee I'm afraid.
Bigcnee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
To be perfectly honest, Howards attempt to win an argument by getting in the last word (and adding in a sarcastic smiley... how predictable :rolleyes: ) is petty.
Howard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
To be perfectly honest, Howards attempt to win an argument by getting in the last word (and adding in a sarcastic smiley... how predictable :rolleyes: ) is petty.
What are you doing up anyway? It's still light in the UK isn't it? Get back in your coffin before you melt.
Bigcnee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
What are you doing up anyway? It's still light in the UK isn't it? Get back in your coffin before you melt.
I know your concern for me must be overwhelming, but the rainy cloud cover is ensuring my survival.
Amb1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
But you keep answering back with a petty comment of your own, just so Howard doesn't get the last word. :rolleyes:
Bigcnee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
But you keep answering back with a petty comment of your own, just so Howard doesn't get the last word. :rolleyes:
I usually let him get in the last word, but today I have more time on my hands.

I don't see you chastising Howard - do I sense a soft-spot for the old fool?
Amb1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

I like him 'cause he says it how it is. Sorry, I'm not really taking sides - I just like to get involved in other people's tiffs!! Is that wrong?!
Howard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago

Flattery will get you nowhere.
Bigcnee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
lol.
Howard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
lol.
And with that final, predictable, and almost obligatory "lol" from Bicgnee I think now might be a good time to break for brunch.
Howard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Amb1)
I like him 'cause he says it how it is. Sorry, I'm not really taking sides - I just like to get involved in other people's tiffs!! Is that wrong?!
Hear Hear!
Bigcnee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
And with that final, predictable, and almost obligatory "lol" from Bicgnee I think now might be a good time to break for brunch.
Have a good lunch Howie.
Howard
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Have a good lunch Howie.
Thanks you annoying fart!
Amb1
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Last word!
Bigcnee
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Thanks you annoying fart!
That's not very nice.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (4)
19.05%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (6)
28.57%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (1)
4.76%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
14.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (5)
23.81%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (1)
4.76%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads