Turkey Marmaris

Watch this thread
Benjibuzzin
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I'm going there on 20th-28th July. It was a spontaneous decision, so I'm wondering what it's like?
Is it cheap?
I've heard the Turkish fellow's are pervy on blonde haired girls, how bad are they? I'm going with a girl I'm mates with. Am I going to have to fight men off her?
bigmo7
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
I don't mean to generalise but I am going to because it's sorta kinda true, yeah a lot of Turkish men are pervy.
GEN.
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Benjibuzzin)
I'm going there on 20th-28th July. It was a spontaneous decision, so I'm wondering what it's like?
Is it cheap?
I've heard the Turkish fellow's are pervy on blonde haired girls, how bad are they? I'm going with a girl I'm mates with. Am I going to have to fight men off her?
They are pervy on European girls in general because of western media that makes them think they will sleep with them if they're nice. (So everyone is going to try lol). Besides all the prostitutes there are white (Russians etc.)..
cowsforsale
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
It's cheap.
Haggle with the locals if you want to buy stuff. I wouldn't though as I don't buy fakes. Also, try to haggle with your rep if you're going to the different attractions like scuba diving and the big water park. Don't use the guy who comes to your apartment as they usually charge higher prices.

The people that work there are definately pervy and will annoy you to **** as the days pass by (obviously they need sales).

The nightclubs (I remember one massive one called ARENA, and another called khan which is hilarious)are pretty good as they are free entry but drinks are ****ing expensive seriously. So pre-drink till your absolutely blootered, i remembered we were downing 3 lira bottles of wine lol.

Have a good time, watch yourself as well as it is a bit of a ned-fest. It was my first time going to a place like this and it was so weird taking an easyjet flight lol.
Reggieu22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Where are the prostitutes in marmaris location
Reggieu22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Where are the prostitutes in marmaris location
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
26.06%
As I expected (46)
32.39%
Harder (52)
36.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.93%

Watched Threads