The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yea i'm done with majority of my analysis....all thats left is doing the DFD for the new system, and documentatiosn which don't take long....n i'm doing my design n will hopefully finish it by this week....i've got botu 25 queries....n quite a few forms....so it is a lot....btw u know how u have ur test plan....can u use ur AS one? cuz its more ore less the same?.....my plan is 2 finish with all the design n implementation b4 skoo starts...da rest shouldn't take 2 long 2 complete...
Reply 2
do you mean using the structure of the AS test plan? if so, yea i think you can, theyre not much different anyway. The thing is im stressing about how much i have to do and i dont have the time, ive got modules to sit in January so im studying for those too.,.. How many pages is your analysis?
Reply 3
yeah i'm looking at bout 20 pages 4 my analysis,....but i still gotta do some so i'll end up bout 25...
Reply 4
crap thats a lot, ive only got 13 ... oh well, its quality not quantity that counts
Reply 5
lol....ye dats 4 sure.....but i seem 2 have both...
Reply 6
well i have nearly done my anaylis, have done about 3 pages on desgin and have not even started making the database......i need to start working
Reply 7
ye man thats for sure...our project is due at end of march! only 2 months left!
Reply 8
bigbadb1319
ye man thats for sure...our project is due at end of march! only 2 months left!

think that my deadline as well

could leave all till last minute, like i did at GCSE double award and hope to get the grade i want.......or i just can start working now :rolleyes:
Reply 9
k i didn't really do ICT at GCSE, so can't really say, but looking at my AS project, it took agezzzz; its not hard it just time consuming, esp when you get to the testing stages, n also how complex you make your db.

Latest

Trending

Trending