What's your favourite Simpsons qoute?

Watch
Kiss
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I've been going through a phase of watching the Simpsons again, from the very early episodes onwards, and it reminded me of how hilarious they used to be.

So, what are your favourite simpsons qoutations???

If I had to pick one, it'd probably be "The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother! I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!"

But there are LOADS to choose from! So let's hear yours
The Dark Lord
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
Homer: 'Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out... do you remember the time I took that wine making course and forgot how to drive?'

Marge: 'That's because you were drunk!'

'Oh I'm stupid alright... stupid like a fox!'
mczakk
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Cheese eating surrender monkeys
Nero-Bianco
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
'Tiime to earn the love of these hateful morons'
inspiringsoul
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
'Trying is the first step towards failure'- Homer simpson
Mr Inquisitive
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
"D'oh!"
dknt
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Lisa builds a perpetual motion machine, to which Homer grabs and breaks and then replies, "In this house we obey the laws of Thermodynamics!"
Prokaryotic_crap
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
is it me or does Marge look a bit hot?
Delta Aitch
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
"Can't sleep now, the clowns will eat me"

And "hello Joe" from the same episode. :laugh:
The Dark Lord
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Homer: 'You have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel'
Abbadon27
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Homer "And this perpetual motion machine she made this morning is a joke, it just keeps going faster and faster"
"Lisa, come in here"
"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"

Dammit, someone beat me!

Homer "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel"
Kiss
Rep:
The fantasy smithers has about getting his fav birthday present:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TATQc6HCW0Y
Melodious
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is never try." - Homer Simpson
znh
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I was going to start this thread today lol, you beat me to it OP

"I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called 'The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down'" - Homer Simpson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbGAr...eature=related

"My sugar is melting. Melting! Oh, what a world" - Homer Simpson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NhUF...eature=related

"Tramampoline! Trabopoline!" - Homer Simpson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktdui...eature=related

There are too many, so I will probably be posting more quotes later.
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Tute on, son! Tute on!

edit: I was saying 'Boo-urns'...

also that graphic Mr Burns that Smithers made where he's in a sexy pose and says 'Hello Smithers you're quite good at turning me on' in the robot voice
Pheylan
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Hired goons.
Kiss
Rep:
"You've ruined your father you've crippled your family and baldness is hereditary!"
Gatsby2992
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
'i have three kids and no money... i wish i had no kids and three money'
killa78
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Judge to homer: 'I sentence you to life'

Homer: 'you idiot, I'm already alive'

Aha

Another one was 'let my pickles go!' lol
yellowpurpleyellow
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Every time Homer hears a joke but doesn't really get it so he goes 'he he he *insert irrelevant part of joke here*' it just cracks me up!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.74%
Okay (110)
28.95%
A bit lacking (142)
37.37%
Not good at all (91)
23.95%

Watched Threads