This discussion is closed.
Jamie Frost
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
This guy is obviously a fake. His comments are so outrageously over-the-top that he can't possibly be the genius he says he is. Is any genius going to Oxbridge actually going to say stuff like "I need to rest my brain now after talking to average folk like you" and put down someone at Cambridge he knows nothing about? I think not. No Oxbridge students (or students to be) talk like a juvenile delinquent.

He's not being arrogant, he's probably some sort of 12-year-old idiot kid who's just trying to wind people up, and succeeding. Either that or he's a jealous Oxbridge-reject.
If you contact the administrator you can probably get an IP ban on him so he can't keep making multiple accounts.
earthmother
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by g knee us)
I can see the green eyed monster rearing it's ugly head. I am so far up my own arse I've reached nirvana. Unlike some people I can afford to be this arrogant. Wouldn't you think?

I'm surprised someone as clever as you doesn't know the difference between "its" and "it's".
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by earthmother)
I'm surprised someone as clever as you doesn't know the difference between "its" and "it's".

Good call!
Kalandraka
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
The fatal error you made was to bring money into it. Even going to Oxbridge and coming out with a PHD and a starred first does not guarentee "MILLIONS" as you put it. And I'd be interested for you to elucidate your claim that you wish to do a PHD at Harvard to climb the intellectual ladder seeing as i doubt you have a significant reason for doing so. I don't disagree with you that increasing your knowledge is a wonderful thing, but you fail to realise true knowledge comes not from the questions or answers you pose or know, but from the realisation that there are no answers and all you do is irrelevant. Once you really are the intellectual you claim to be, you'll understand that arrogance is a futile method for entertaining yourself with.

Just remember there's a hell of a lot of difference between "intellect" or knowledge, and wisdom- Something you've obviously sacrificed for the sake of your foolish close-mindedness.

Have a nice day, hope it doesn't last so long that your poor little brain burns itself out, which I doubt would take long...
acidbubble
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Jamie Frost)
This guy is obviously a fake. His comments are so outrageously over-the-top that he can't possibly be the genius he says he is. Is any genius going to Oxbridge actually going to say stuff like "I need to rest my brain now after talking to average folk like you" and put down someone at Cambridge he knows nothing about? I think not. No Oxbridge students (or students to be) talk like a juvenile delinquent.

He's not being arrogant, he's probably some sort of 12-year-old idiot kid who's just trying to wind people up, and succeeding. Either that or he's a jealous Oxbridge-reject.
If you contact the administrator you can probably get an IP ban on him so he can't keep making multiple accounts.

wont work if he has dial up internet or ADSL with a non static ip address.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (126)
4.91%
Uncertainty around my education (380)
14.8%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (285)
11.1%
Lack of purpose or motivation (361)
14.06%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (120)
4.67%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (155)
6.04%
Loneliness (218)
8.49%
Financial worries (94)
3.66%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.13%
Exposure to negative news/social media (120)
4.67%
Lack of real life entertainment (135)
5.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (225)
8.77%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (242)
9.43%

Watched Threads