This discussion is closed.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Nafisa)
i know during the korean/ vietnam conflict it wasnt a war oh no it was and get this a 'police action'. im sorry how can america preach moral supremacy when clearly women and africian americians are not on edual standing to white men in us ..........
Ahh well,

If we're going to debate America at least make a new thread on it so people can flock there to post anti-US views.
Nafisa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Ahh well,

If we're going to debate America at least make a new thread on it so people can flock there to post anti-US views.
im sure a lot of tories have pro us views
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Nafisa)
I think the main reason many people dislike i wouldnt use the word hate jews (this is a generalisation) is because in the case of Israel and Palistine the Jews seem to dwell on the fact they were treated horrifically during the holocaust years and they use it as an excuse to treat palistinians so horrifically....i know this is a socially sensitive and one may say taboo topic but i thought i would give it a try! :rolleyes:
That is way too easy to say. Especially with what happened in 1947, 1967 & 1972. Which looks to a lot of people the reasons why the Palestinians are where they are now.

Uh oh I dont want to dwell on that issue here.

Anyway dont you think this hatred is somewhat related to the christian's & muslim's maltreatment of jews for 1400- 2000 years?
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
something to do with the jews being responsible for the death of christ? just been to a production of 'jesus christ: superstar'! so damn gd.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
something to do with the jews being responsible for the death of christ? just been to a production of 'jesus christ: superstar'! so damn gd.
Yes, but if Christ hadn't have been killed, the Christians wouldn't have a religion.
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Yes, but if Christ hadn't have been killed, the Christians wouldn't have a religion.
i duno fish, i just love that musical! anyone else seen it?
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Frances)
But why should they hate all Jews because of what's happening because of the Israeli/Palestine situation? It's as stupid as hating all Muslims because of the Israeli/Palestine situation. Admittedly, neither side does themselves any favors, but still. People are just stupid sometimes...

You're right, but some people do hate Muslims for the same reasons, and more commonly because of Sept. 11th, war onm Afghanistan etc.
Of course it's stupid.

I think partly the reason the were victims throughout history is because they were a vulnerable, conspicuous minority, and the only reason they suffered more than others is because they were present throughout the world.
I don't know if I'm making this clear. I'm trying to say they weren't more of a target than say, black people, but simply more widespread ni Europe etc.
Insania
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by DoctorNO)
For almost 2000 years Jews everywhere have been persecuted. By Europeans, Arabs, Americans, Muslims & Christians. Theyve been beaten, raped, robbed, exiled, you name it. Is it purely for religious reasons? WHY??? Because christians blame jews for killing christ? Because muslims blame jews as pigs who oppressed mohammed?

Well christianity had been reformed but apparently many christians still hate jews. And so does many athiests.

WHY??? Because of the Palestinian issue? Heck the Indonesians, Russians & the africans have done worst.

Why do people love hating jews?

Because they are sub-human filthy scum.
llama boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Insania)
They are?
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It's a lot longer than 2000 years. The Jews have been persecuted even before the birth of Christ.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*Troll alert*

Some people just aren't worth bothering with and i for one am not going to bother with you. :rolleyes:
Insania
Report 17 years ago
Palestians are JEWS

Israelis are JEWS

They are nothing but trouble they can't get along peacefully. Is this the behaviour of a civilised peoples? I think not JEWS

They bring all these problems on themselves, we should just nuke all of them and be done with it (Israelis and Palestinians)
Safraaz
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
I don't know any 'Jew-haters' (I'm not going to claim they don't exist though), I do know plenty of people who do not agree with the actions of the State of Israel.
Am muslim, i dont hate jews islam doesnt teach us to hate anyone whatever religion they are, but i am completely against the way muslims are being treated in palestine, its horrific. Muslims dont deserve to be treated in that way, young children are being killed and families being kicked out of there houses for no reason.

When a jewish person dies, it comes on the news "islamic terrorists attact a restuarant" etc, but more palestinian muslims are being killed and no one talks about it?

Is that justice? then u blame suicide bombers for doing what they do, because palesestians arent be heard, there being ignored.

Peace bros.sisters
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Palestians are JEWS

Israelis are JEWS

They are nothing but trouble they can't get along peacefully. Is this the behaviour of a civilised peoples? I think not JEWS

They bring all these problems on themselves, we should just nuke all of them and be done with it (Israelis and Palestinians)
:confused:
SasunD
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
fock you. stop with useless, stupid, cretinous comments. if you don't have anything constructive to say get lost, you half witted, moronic, xenophobic, racist ba***rd.
Insania
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
:confused:

What? I don't get how you cant understand it.......?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by me!)
try having red hair
haha
like that
Insania
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
fock you. stop with useless, stupid, cretinous comments. if you don't have anything constructive to say get lost, you half witted, moronic, xenophobic, racist ba***rd.

Oh fock off urself I entitled to my opinion, if you dont like it dont read it and shut your focking mouth GOT IT?! :rolleyes:
Insania
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by llama boy)
They are?

YES THEY ARE SO **** OFF
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Everybody needs someone to hate. Jews have always been the recipeints of the less-desirable aspects human nature, be it due to apparent 'blasphemy' (thanks to Catholics of the middle-ages for that one) or 'impurity' (Hitler, you great big *******).
I always liked the line in Meet the Parents when Guy meets Kevin (pams ex). Kevin is properly catholic and is going on about carpentry because 'JC' did it when the father says 'Guy is Jewish actually' to which kevin replies 'O wow, you're in good company, JC was jewish!'
Why don't other people ever realise this.
AS far as I can see (im not religious) Jesus was probably a real guy who was Jewish and said 'this is way too complicated all the rules and stuff, lets just go by a couple of rules. Respect your god, and respect each other. OK?'
Ah but like with Matrix films there's always some **** who over analyses it and comes out with something totally anal
J
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads