This discussion is closed.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Insania)
Palestians are JEWS

Israelis are JEWS

They are nothing but trouble they can't get along peacefully. Is this the behaviour of a civilised peoples? I think not JEWS

They bring all these problems on themselves, we should just nuke all of them and be done with it (Israelis and Palestinians)
Do you actually think before you type, or do you just cough onto the keyboard in a co-ordinated fashion>
J
Jamie
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hitchhiker_13)
You're right, but some people do hate Muslims for the same reasons, and more commonly because of Sept. 11th, war onm Afghanistan etc.
Of course it's stupid.

I think partly the reason the were victims throughout history is because they were a vulnerable, conspicuous minority, and the only reason they suffered more than others is because they were present throughout the world.
I don't know if I'm making this clear. I'm trying to say they weren't more of a target than say, black people, but simply more widespread ni Europe etc.
there was anti-muslim sentiment before that. Unsurprising in some cases with well publicised hijackings, and the olympic killing of the israeli team.
Silly German special forces
J
Insania
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
Do you actually think before you type, or do you just cough onto the keyboard in a co-ordinated fashion>
J

Suck my [email protected] if you cant understand what I said you must be a moron
Insania
Report 17 years ago
there was anti-muslim sentiment before that. Unsurprising in some cases with well publicised hijackings, and the olympic killing of the israeli team.
J

aaaaaaaand speak english and then suck my [email protected] again.....
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What? I don't get how you cant understand it.......?
Well maybe I'm the one being stupid here, but when people talk about Palestinians, aren't they usually referring to the Muslims living in Palestine?
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Why do you guys waste your time with people like this? You're not going to get anywhere and you're just going to get yourself worked up. Save your time and your keyboard
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Why do you guys waste your time with people like this? You're not going to get anywhere and you're just going to get yourself worked up. Save your time and your keyboard

Fair point, I just don't like him talking to me like I'm the idiot.
I'll stop now.
Jamie
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
because i havea very sad life.
seriously, the increase usage of this forum in the last 5 days has correlated precisely with a falling out with some friends.
so i consol myself by arguing feverishly
about anything
J
Insania
Report 17 years ago
J

i just don't understand what he means or is refering to. German special forces never killed no israeli olympic team? Thats all and I dont like him talk to me like an idiot either.
Insania
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)

Buuuuuuuuuuut you can suck my [email protected] too asswipe...................
llama boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
YES THEY ARE SO FOCK OFF
Do you have any evidence for this claim?
Jamie
Report 17 years ago
i just don't understand what he means or is refering to. German special forces never killed no israeli olympic team? Thats all and I dont like him talk to me like an idiot either.
Uch
I think it was 1977, the israeli olympic team (or some of them) were taken hostage in a hotel. loads of stuff happened, some got shot, then the german special forces (it was the munich olympics) tried to rescue them, and lots of people died.
J
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by DoctorNO)
For almost 2000 years Jews everywhere have been persecuted. By Europeans, Arabs, Americans, Muslims & Christians. Theyve been beaten, raped, robbed, exiled, you name it. Is it purely for religious reasons? WHY??? Because christians blame jews for killing christ? Because muslims blame jews as pigs who oppressed mohammed?

Well christianity had been reformed but apparently many christians still hate jews. And so does many athiests.

WHY??? Because of the Palestinian issue? Heck the Indonesians, Russians & the africans have done worst.

Why do people love hating jews?
Calm down Doctor No. 007 will be here to 'sort you out' soon....
Jamie
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
Calm down Doctor No. 007 will be here to 'sort you out' soon....
im mesmorised by your gif
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
im mesmorised by your gif
And no, I didn't make it. I copied it from another site. I should be ashamed of myself.....
Jamie
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
And no, I didn't make it. I copied it from another site. I should be ashamed of myself.....
Its very final fantasy XXXVIII
claire1985
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Frances)
We were doing about Alexander III and Russification in history, and I couldn't help wondering why people seem to have it in for the Jews quite so much. I'm not sure what they've ever done to deserve all the crap they've had to put up with. :confused:
Everyone has to hate someone, Jews are the unfortunate scapegoats and have been throughout History more or less, its like a tradition
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by DoctorNO)
For almost 2000 years Jews everywhere have been persecuted. By Europeans, Arabs, Americans, Muslims & Christians. Theyve been beaten, raped, robbed, exiled, you name it. Is it purely for religious reasons? WHY??? Because christians blame jews for killing christ? Because muslims blame jews as pigs who oppressed mohammed?

Well christianity had been reformed but apparently many christians still hate jews. And so does many athiests.

WHY??? Because of the Palestinian issue? Heck the Indonesians, Russians & the africans have done worst.

Why do people love hating jews?
Because they have no life ... people who spend his life hating other are losers.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by royal rasta)
UK LEARNING!!!! not arab learning or jewish learning!!!!! we hate them all!!!! bnp 4ever! let me ask you something? did n e of you watch a white man crash a plane into any tall buildings?
If you are a real Rasta you are black, so go to Ethiopia.
Jamie
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
If you are a real Rasta you are black, so go to Ethiopia.
Is that the only majorty black country you can think of?
Looks like the trolls are about early today
J
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads