This discussion is closed.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
Is that the only majorty black country you can think of?
Looks like the trolls are about early today
J
Haha, check out the rasta religion my friend.
http://www.camcnty.gov.uk/sub/cominfo/ethnic/rasta.htm

And please don't think that you know ALL.

'The Rastafarian "livity" (way of life) is concerned with obeying Jah's (God's) pre-flood commandments to man and recognition of Ethiopia as the New Jerusalem and a spiritual homeland.'
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Haha, check out the rasta religion my friend.
http://www.camcnty.gov.uk/sub/cominfo/ethnic/rasta.htm

And please don't think that you know ALL.

'The Rastafarian "livity" (way of life) is concerned with obeying Jah's (God's) pre-flood commandments to man and recognition of Ethiopia as the New Jerusalem and a spiritual homeland.'
what do you know. I always thought they called it a 'religion' so they could try and get away with being potheads
J
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
what do you know. I always thought they called it a 'religion' so they could try and get away with being potheads
J
I know a couple of things.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Its very final fantasy XXXVIII
Now that is the ultimate insult...
superior
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
This 'DOCTOR NO’.. I understand now how he thinks..

He is like a fox, He begins his thread and he has some words in his mind he wants to say.. He probably have typed them in a word document and its there opened waiting to be copied and pasted to here..

So, he waits and waits tell someone mentions something of what he has been waiting for and he just simply paste it down, in that way he shows himself to be quick and knowledgeable.

He highlights and emphasis only the strong events, the ones everyone heard of and the ones which are famous. So he give power to his evidence or proofs..

When someone mentions something he doesn’t know the answer of or says anything opposite to what he said, he quickly post a private reply but not an explanation, but another strong event again ... to make us forget the first one ..

I think man what u r doing is really cheeky, its maybe useful sometimes but not always.. I have a lot of answers to all of what u mentioned before, all u r threads about Islam, Muslims and Arabs generally.. i just don’t want to lose my time trying to type them to one like u ..

Anyways, in the end that’s you, I cant do anything about it.. But just try to keep yourself away from me, Muslims Arabs and do whatever you want.. And thank you very much dr. no!!

See u later
Marios
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
jews can be cool sometimes....though it is not common...it is possible...
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by superior)
He probably have typed them in a word document and its there opened waiting to be copied and pasted to here..
LOL! Yeah this 'DoctorNO' had probably spent a whole 5 years coming up with all possible witty replies and writing them down in a word document waiting to be copied.

So, he waits and waits tell someone mentions something of what he has been waiting for and he just simply paste it down, in that way he shows himself to be quick and knowledgeable.
You think Im quick and knowledgable? GEE THANKS!!!

He highlights and emphasis only the strong events, the ones everyone heard of and the ones which are famous. So he give power to his evidence or proofs..
hey im not very interested in minor events. and by the other thread I made...

...we are able to see that i opened up a lot of stuff that many people here have not heard of. Even by muslims.

When someone mentions something he doesn’t know the answer of or says anything opposite to what he said, he quickly post a private reply but not an explanation, but another strong event again ... to make us forget the first one ..
Private reply? like what?

Hey mate, I dont know everything ok? Learning is a continuous process.

I think man what u r doing is really cheeky, its maybe useful sometimes but not always..
of course. agreed.

I have a lot of answers to all of what u mentioned before, all u r threads about Islam, Muslims and Arabs generally.. i just don’t want to lose my time trying to type them to one like u ..
Im not forcing you to. My thread is for non-muslims. To show them the "other side".

Anyways, in the end that’s you, I cant do anything about it.. But just try to keep yourself away from me, Muslims Arabs and do whatever you want.. And thank you very much dr. no!!
Living with one another is unavoidable.

May good things be upon you, Marios.
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by matouwah)
jews can be cool sometimes....though it is not common...it is possible...
That's just stupid. Jews are like anyone else, we're all humans!
You can say that about anyone, and any religion. For example, "Some boys are cool...it's not common...but possible" <- just an example, not my opinion.

Some Jews are "cool" some are not, naturally. Same with any people. It's the individual. If they aren't "cool" it's not down to religion. :rolleyes:
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
That's just stupid. Jews are like anyone else, we're all humans!
You can say that about anyone, and any religion. For example, "Some boys are cool...it's not common...but possible" <- just an example, not my opinion.

Some Jews are "cool" some are not, naturally. Same with any people. It's the individual. If they aren't "cool" it's not down to religion. :rolleyes:
those people who hate jews must lead very sad lives = anyone who hates anyone else based on creed colour or religion are ignorant and bigotted - it is true u may find some people unattractive because they are too dark or too pale - but then it is not always looks - it is about the person on the inside too.
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
those people who hate jews must lead very sad lives = anyone who hates anyone else based on creed colour or religion are ignorant and bigotted - it is true u may find some people unattractive because they are too dark or too pale - but then it is not always looks - it is about the person on the inside too.
Yes, exactly.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
In some cases it is pitiful, as the reasons for their rascism stem from inherited beliefs, ie. their parents were rasicst scum, and the opinions have been passed on.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
In some cases it is pitiful, as the reasons for their rascism stem from inherited beliefs, ie. their parents were rasicst scum, and the opinions have been passed on.
Anyone ever watch American History X - brilliant film
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Many people hate jews. Their hatred is not based on any of the things you mention though.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Anyone ever watch American History X - brilliant film
Yeah, very good movie, Edward Norton in his best.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Yeah, very good movie, Edward Norton in his best.
has his last film come out here yet - 25th hour?
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't know that one, I'm gonna do a little search in kazaa later
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Edward Norton? Was he the one from the Matrix?
jammyd
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No, thats Keanu Reeves.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
dont think so - do u mean Keanu Reeves as Neo?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
dont think so - do u mean Keanu Reeves as Neo?
Yes, that's the one.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.13%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.78%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.93%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.19%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.87%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.19%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.77%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.48%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.32%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads