This discussion is closed.
DoctorNO
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by superior)
-I agree. never heard of, simply becouse they are not there, you just made them up.
Denials, denials hehe. 4:34 the wife beating verse. The amputation verse. The jew hating verse. The pedophilia hadiths. Islam is strictly for the 7th century Arabs, superior. We have irrefutable reasons to reject it.

-If agreed so why you continue doing it ???
Because I learn from mistakes. Nobody is perfect but that doesnt mean we should just quit. Not everything I do is useful but as I learn they become useful.

-yeah, but someone has to reply to what you claim and should say the truth.
Too bad your truths arent true enough thats why you all get beaten by DoctorNO who reasons using the greater truths. Look at page 8 at how I destroyed your silly quranic science myths.

But i guess people are clever enough to understand that what you say is not right or has anything to do with truth .
Dream on. Keep ranting and I keep debating.

7 Reasons for REJECTING ISLAM
http://www.uk-learning.net/t23418.html

Refutations to Quran Science Myths
http://www.uk-learning.net/t23418-8.html
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by DoctorNO)
For almost 2000 years Jews everywhere have been persecuted. By Europeans, Arabs, Americans, Muslims & Christians. Theyve been beaten, raped, robbed, exiled, you name it. Is it purely for religious reasons? WHY??? Because christians blame jews for killing christ? Because muslims blame jews as pigs who oppressed mohammed?

Well christianity had been reformed but apparently many christians still hate jews. And so does many athiests.

WHY??? Because of the Palestinian issue? Heck the Indonesians, Russians & the africans have done worst.

Why do people love hating jews?
No one hates the Jews, least of all the Arabs who welcomed the Jews in their land away from the European who were persecuting then...

I also feel this thread is another silly paranoid one, because no one hates the jews, no particular race just hates jews or have reasons to. If you think about there are people from all races and religions who hate other people from all races and religions...you even have denominations within each religion who hate each other!
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I agree. Your views are blinkered. Every religion suffers persecution amd Jews are no exception.. but it's not true to say that people target Jews more than any other religion.
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lilmissnaughty)
jews apparentli have big noses cos oxygen is free n they r tight wit money

:confused:

xxx
Rubbish! Big noses because oxygen is free? What's that got to do with religion?!

Tight with money? How do you work that out? The Jewish religion's main good will is giving charity!

:mad:
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
Rubbish! Big noses because oxygen is free? What's that got to do with religion?!

Tight with money? How do you work that out? The Jewish religion's main good will is giving charity!

I do sometimes notice characteristics common to Jews but never voice them because it'd just be prejudice and I'd probably get it wrong.

Big noses? Wah? My Jewish friend doesn't have a big nose.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
I do sometimes notice characteristics common to Jews but never voice them because it'd just be prejudice and I'd probably get it wrong.

Big noses? Wah? My Jewish friend doesn't have a big nose.
It's just a myth. You can say that Christians have big noses as well. You can say Cahtolics are tight with money, just giving examples.

Just stupid. If you get something into your head, and see a couple of examples, you think it's true. :rolleyes:
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
If Jews are tight for money we only have the Europeans to thank for. For in medieval times they have banned Jews from farming, fishing & other forms of basic livelihoods. And so Jews became retailers & bankers.

Right, gem?
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
If Jews are tight for money we only have the Europeans to thank for. For in medieval times they have banned Jews from farming, fishing & other forms of basic livelihoods. And so Jews became retailers & bankers.

Right, gem?
I don't know much about medieval times really. But of course there are Jews that are tight, but it's nothing to do with religion. It's the same with any religion. You see Muslims that are tight, Christians etc etc.
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
And due to persecutions they became very good at what they do in order to survive. In order to pay bribes for the rights to exist.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
And due to persecutions they became very good at what they do in order to survive. In order to pay bribes for the rights to exist.
That was uncalled for.
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
I don't know much about medieval times really. But of course there are Jews that are tight, but it's nothing to do with religion. It's the same with any religion. You see Muslims that are tight, Christians etc etc.
Nowadays everybody's getting tight on money, gem. But some of the top groups here are the Polish & Chinese.

No offense.
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr White)
That was uncalled for.
huh? why? Thats in the history books Mr. White? Is that offending?
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
When I said "bribe" I wasnt referring to crime issues. No siree. The Jews were bribing Inquisitors & Jew hunters to overlook them. To let them live. To leave them alone. Or to let them flee.
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Well, big noses have nothing to do with religion. But as we were talking about "jewish features" I don't see what your point is.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. The stereotypical Englishman has rotten teeth. Not true of all, but you certainly don't have to look far to find an Englishman with scant regard for dental hygiene.

Similarly, the steretypical jew is tight-fisted. And, if you'd worked for as many of them as I have in Finchley, Golders Green, Hampstead etc you would quickly realize that there's some element of truth to that too.
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nowadays everybody's getting tight on money, gem. But some of the top groups here are the Polish & Chinese.

No offense.
I don't like repeating myself, but why would Jews be more tight than any other religions? Too many of ya have seen a few here and there, and immediately use that to generalise the whole religion. If I got something into my head that girls are more tight than boys, and I see one girl beng really tight, it doesn't mean most or every girl is like that!
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't like repeating myself, but why would Jews be more tight than any other religions? Too many of ya have seen a few here and there, and immediately use that to generalise the whole religion. If I got something into my head that girls are more tight than boys, and I see one girl beng really tight, it doesn't mean most or every girl is like that!
Why would Englishmen have nasty teeth?

My DT teacher is very English and has nasty teeth.
Howard
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
Why would Englishmen have nasty teeth?

My DT teacher is very English and has nasty teeth.
I don't know. They just do. Flossing, regular brushing, and dental check-up's seems an alien concept to many English people.
DoctorNO
Rep:
?
All I can say is Jews have outstanding work ethics that make them excel in many things.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
I don't know. They just do. Flossing, regular brushing, and dental check-up's seems an alien concept to many English people.
Really?

What's your sample size in this statistical investigation? Who did you ask?

I regularly brush. I might not have the best teeth, but that's because my dentist couldn't decide whether or not I needed a brace or not, and fell on the "not" side because I didn't really want one. They're not all falling out or anything, just not the neatest teeth in the world...
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
All I can say is Jews have outstanding work ethics that make them excel in many things.
Erm,

Okay... Strangely enough, lots of Muslims seem to as well. But lots of Christians don't, well only the really religious Christians do I think.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (62)
19.38%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.06%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.44%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.88%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.56%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.06%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.75%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.5%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads