This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
is there any other girls that get on better with their dads than theyr mums? i dont get on with my mum at all nowsdays! iv always been ipen to thwem about everythin, but id rather talk to my dad... anyone? am i weird! yes! hehehe
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
is there any other girls that get on better with their dads than theyr mums? i dont get on with my mum at all nowsdays! iv always been ipen to thwem about everythin, but id rather talk to my dad... anyone? am i weird! yes! hehehe
i'm same with both my parents
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
I'm not a gal, but I reckon that nobody could get on well with my mum once they know her.

How crazy is your mum?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nah, your not weird. I can't talk to my mom all that much either, I'd rather confide in a close freind. I never could talk to my dad either for that matter, he was to critisising about everything.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by thefish_uk)
I'm not a gal, but I reckon that nobody could get on well with my mum once they know her.

How crazy is your mum?
god she so annoyin! she moans and complains all the time and when she annoys me i say so. then she accuses me of bein horriable and causes a mass off arguement with me to her and her to ma dad
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)

How crazy is your mum?
My mum lifts her top up at the family formal dinner party! I'm my dads favourite he always buys me all my C.D's becuase he likes my music and hates my sisters and my mums scared of it! But my mums pretty crazy I'd say so yes, she picks at everything *what ever angry face is*
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Infinity)
Nah, your not weird. I can't talk to my mom all that much either, I'd rather confide in a close freind. I never could talk to my dad either for that matter, he was to critisising about everything.
my dad isnt the sypathetci type or anythin, but if i have a problem or soemthin he will tell em straight what no one else will say. like if i wont want to hear it. hes gr8 for advice and if im bein stupid eh will tell me! my mums best when im ill tho lol for syphathy
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I don't really get on with either that well to be honest
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I don't really get on with either that well to be honest
awww well in all fairness be thankful we have parents
innitman_uk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
My parents are Mrs Benett from Pride and Prejudice and Homer Simpson meets Brent from the Office. I get on famously. Today, they fed me vodka for dinner.

Capital, capital.
*Looks like Monopoly Man and exits stage right*
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (208)
42.98%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (74)
15.29%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (194)
40.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.65%

Watched Threads