The Student Room Group

The "I'm single and I want a relationship" thread

Scroll to see replies

haha i luv how the first page was all guys :mmm:

i agree with 'ilovemybaby' above :biggrin: x
Reply 21
Hah I may as well join in this thread !

No need for back story really I think the thread title says what I wanna say really :wink:

I wanted it alot more say a year ago but i'm taking it easy...guess I moved on :smile: Though me constantly scouring through the H&R says otherwise :redface:
Reply 22
Original post by shy-girl666
haha i luv how the first page was all guys :mmm:

i agree with 'ilovemybaby' above :biggrin: x

I love shy girls :smile:
Original post by turbocharged
I love shy girls :smile:

not this again! :rolleyes:

yes yes i know we're filthy b*tches in bed! :tongue: lol x
Reply 24
Original post by turbocharged
Hard luck mate. Thankfully not all girls are like that. I don't inderstand their logic to be honest. Why wouldn't you want someone who is nice to you?

There's quite a good analogy to explain this. Imagine 'bad boys' are junk food, and 'nice guys' are healthy food. When girls/boys our age go into a shop, they tell themselves they want the healthy food, as it will be better for them long term, but at the end of the day, they always buy the chocolate and crisps.
Reply 25
Well in that case I always wanted the healthy food, I am must certainly not a girl for bad boys!
Reply 26
Reading all the previous comment and then reading mine at the bottom, sort of looks like I am implying... Never mind I think I think to much about things. We aren't aliens, it just takes the right amount of charm and laughter to flatter most the girls i know! Unfortunately, it seem to be "the bad boys" that have that skill.
Reply 27
Sup.
Reply 28
I picked up a bad guy aka junk food lol, but I have learnt my mistake :smile:
Original post by Pride
You think setting up a thread for single people to meet other random single people and date is a good idea? Online safety out of the window, you can't just meet strangers online. This website is filled with teenagers, and therefore a prime target for sex criminals.

:facepalm2:

Like me :sexface:
Reply 30

not this again! :rolleyes:

yes yes i know we're filthy b*tches in bed! :tongue: lol x

:sexface:
Original post by oli_G
:sexface:

well everyone keeps asking.... 'is it true?' blah blah blah so im gonna just come out and say it! :h: lol :colondollar: x
Reply 32

well everyone keeps asking.... 'is it true?' blah blah blah so im gonna just come out and say it! :h: lol :colondollar: x

Yeah it's not the only reason why shy girls are better. They tend to be more interesting and intelligent :biggrin:
Reply 33
Wait. Is this thread actually happening ha!
Original post by ToughLove
Reading all the previous comment and then reading mine at the bottom, sort of looks like I am implying... Never mind I think I think to much about things. We aren't aliens, it just takes the right amount of charm and laughter to flatter most the girls i know! Unfortunately, it seem to be "the bad boys" that have that skill.

*Laughs* *tries to be charming*

is it working?
Original post by oli_G
Yeah it's not the only reason why shy girls are better. They tend to be more interesting and intelligent :biggrin:

haha yeah ONLY reason! we can also be as ugly as f*ck! lol :rolf: x
:biggrin:
Reply 37
Original post by SaltyPiratePony

Original post by SaltyPiratePony
:biggrin:

haha i dnt know u but i like u :biggrin:
Original post by damilola
haha i dnt know u but i like u :biggrin:

LOL! I just wanted to post that picture. It's strangely appropriate. :biggrin:
Reply 39
eh.... what are we meant to talk about on this thread? :/