The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Jonatan
I have a cat, and it is getting quite fat (Hey that rhymed). My girlfriend can barely hold it, thats how fat it is...

I think it was the scratching which made it difficult, but yeah, Popsy is FAT. He's beautiful though.

My cat is tiny, her name is Neko (cat in Japanese).
Reply 2
i've got rats. they don't really live in a cage though
Reply 3
Linda
I think it was the scratching which made it difficult, but yeah, Popsy is FAT. He's beautiful though.

My cat is tiny, her name is Neko (cat in Japanese).

Thats what Neko means :tongue: Cute...

Btw, theres a poll people...
Reply 4
boygenious
i've got rats. they don't really live in a cage though

LOL. You should get a cat.
Reply 5
I have a crazy cat called rambo and a dog called jazz.
Reply 6
i had a cat ages ago, but it died, and i was too young to really know, i also had some tropical fish, two looked exactly the same, one day my mum found one of them on the floor infront of the cage just before i went to school, don't know how it got out the top was sealed. Anyway, my mum refused to pick it up, so if she'd seen it just a few seconds later, the fish would have died, so we called both the fish lucky, as we couldn't tell them apart!
Reply 7
Jonatan
I have a cat, and it is getting quite fat (Hey that rhymed). My girlfriend can barely hold it, thats how fat it is...

Btw, does anyone know how universities feel about pets on the campus? Is there simply no animals allowed? I think a fish tank would be cool at least.
Reply 8
I have two dogs Nigel and Blizard
Reply 9
Jonatan
Btw, does anyone know how universities feel about pets on the campus? Is there simply no animals allowed? I think a fish tank would be cool at least.

i'd like to have a lizzard (Kimodo Dragon) at uni, but the main prop will be getting it back home out of term time, whatever pet you do have will probably die from all the stress of moving about so much, it's kinda cruel
Reply 10
Ryoku
i'd like to have a lizzard (Kimodo Dragon) at uni, but the main prop will be getting it back home out of term time, whatever pet you do have will probably die from all the stress of moving about so much, it's kinda cruel

I suppose, though I am so used to my cat now that its going to feel weird being without a pet for four years (I will be separated from Linda as well :frown: )
Reply 11
I wanna take Neko with me to uni as well... It's nice to always have someone around who loves you unconditionally.
Reply 12
Jonatan
I suppose, though I am so used to my cat now that its going to feel weird being without a pet for four years (I will be separated from Linda as well :frown: )

you'll adapt, it's harder to cope with, say, having a freckly, a the little things you tend to ignore, and the bore away at your sanity slowly, it's the big things that you deal with, so cause very little stress, you'll find a way to get along fine
Reply 13
Linda
I wanna take Neko with me to uni as well... It's nice to always have someone around who loves you unconditionally.

You can call me anytime you know...
Reply 14
Ive got a rabbit, two dogs, a hamster, 2 rabbits :biggrin:
i have one hell of a heavy german sheperd
Reply 16
i got a snake (king snake) it about 7"ft long and eats hamster mince and rats
Reply 17
puke
i got a snake (king snake) it about 7"ft long and eats hamster mince and rats

cool, the mos texciting pet i had was this really big fish, cause it just hogged all the food we put in the fish tank, then there was this catfish that my dad flushed while it was still alive. It just sat there at the bottom of the tank, we though it was dead, scooped it up and took it up to the toilet, stupid thing didn't do a thing until we ploped it into the toilet, where it swam down the pipe, kinda like something from finding nemo....
Reply 18
I don't have a pet :tongue:
Jonatan

Lol, i love how that's in brackets! :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending