The Student Room Group

Insurance choice to firm choice

Hello. :smile: I need advice regarding my ucas choices; I recently accepted University of Bedfordshire as my firm choice and London South Bank University as my insurance choice. Due to unforseen circumstances I need to remain in London in September so would like to accept LSBU as my main choice and just wondered if this is possible without entering clearing; I have obtained the grades to be accepted into both universities and just wondered how I go about changing it and if its possible. Thank you all.
Nikki xxx
Original post by nikkispencer
Hello. :smile: I need advice regarding my ucas choices; I recently accepted University of Bedfordshire as my firm choice and London South Bank University as my insurance choice. Due to unforseen circumstances I need to remain in London in September so would like to accept LSBU as my main choice and just wondered if this is possible without entering clearing; I have obtained the grades to be accepted into both universities and just wondered how I go about changing it and if its possible. Thank you all.
Nikki xxx

If it's been more than 14 days since you made your choices, just give both Uni's a ring, explain the situation and get them both to agree to the change. Then both Uni's and yourself need to give UCAS a ring and let them know that you're all happy with the change and they'll sort it for you :smile:
First tell UCAS you want to swap them. Then ask your firm choice. They don't have to agree, and if they don't, there's no point going any further.
Nikki, if you still need any guidance from LSBU then contact their Admissions Team on 020 7815 6125 or email [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending