The Student Room Group

Girls, oldest guy you have had a relationship/sex with?

Scroll to see replies

I seem to attract men old enough to be my father, but I generally like guys a few years older than me. I was recently seeing a 24 year old, and he was the oldest so far.
I was 18, he was 34. Completely rubbish relationship material, but boy he was good in bed.
My current partner is 10 years older than me, he's 26. Happier than I've ever been.
I go with the saying...

"Those who are bothered don't matter, and those who matter aren't bothered."

Meaning, if people make comments, judge your relationship, simply because there is an age difference, then they obviously aren't of any importance, your friends will just want you to be happy. :smile:
Reply 63
32 i was 19.
I was 18, he was 22. The 4 year gap really didn't make any difference tbh.
18 and he was 21. The age gap between me and my boyfriend does not matter to me.
I'm 17, he's 23. Say what you will, but at the end of the day, it's not noticeable in terms of maturity that he's 6 years older than me. In fact, I have to be the adult sometimes!
31. I was 21
Defusion! Much Much respect!
Wonder if she told her grandaughter when they were on Girly night out.
Similar story here went to Plym,outh on ladsaway night ended up in club pulled a bit of grumble late 30s she said her mom was in pub next door and could we give her a lift home
told my mate who had just been blown out, said it was my ones sister!
Next day when we met up with group I announced him to the group as a granny shagger! as lady in question was by my reckoning 60 minimum. Still all consenting adults so why not!!
Also he said the old `hairy bush` waS A REAL TURN ON!!!
Original post by Vikki1805
My current partner is 10 years older than me, he's 26. Happier than I've ever been.
I go with the saying...

"Those who are bothered don't matter, and those who matter aren't bothered."

Meaning, if people make comments, judge your relationship, simply because there is an age difference, then they obviously aren't of any importance, your friends will just want you to be happy. :smile:

I think you've gotten that quote wrong. It's a Dr Seuss quote and it's meant to be
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
Sorry but I love that quote and wanted to see it written in the right way :smile:
Reply 70
I was 17 he was 24, but i briefly dated him, didn't do anything with him.
Reply 71
Woman in her early 40s.

Best are women in their mid-to-late 30s, though :coma:
Original post by oodlesofpoodles
I think you've gotten that quote wrong. It's a Dr Seuss quote and it's meant to be
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
Sorry but I love that quote and wanted to see it written in the right way :smile:

I heard it ages ago, so was quoting how my friend had said it aha :smile:
But I guess that's the original quote.

You dirty whore, Vikki.
Original post by Addzter
You dirty whore, Vikki.

You wish your girlfriend was 10 years older than you :wink: don't lie.
Reply 75
I heard it ages ago, so was quoting how my friend had said it aha :smile:
But I guess that's the original quote.

Wtf rofl you're 16? :rofl2: Should have known....

Original post by Addzter
You dirty whore, Vikki.

It's no Joachim but.... :hmmm: jkjk
Original post by failingatm
Wtf rofl you're 16? :rofl2: Should have known....

Nope, I'm 17. Roughly 9/10 years difference. :smile:
Reply 77
Nope, I'm 17. Roughly 9/10 years difference. :smile:

O ok
You wish your girlfriend was 10 years older than you :wink: don't lie.

Yer, not quite as bad as that filthy - BUT V. WITTY - cradle snatcher. :colonhash:

O ok

Is that you as a baby? :eek:

Ah don't start quoting me and stalking me again.
I know what you're like. :cookie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending