if i had the chance to do im a celebrity i would

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
what would u guys all do, in a way id want to do it to face all my fears, but then in a way i wlodnt.
rosco_baby
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
i would so do it! everyone may knock it but its a phenominal once in a lifetime experience, it pushes the boundries of thoughts and could overcome so fears of yours. also it gets you out of daily life,the 9-5 ,bil etc just to escape them would be great! i wouldnt mind doing the bushtucker trials but spiders AAAAAH! i would seriously have problems with them :eek:
Bitewing
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
I would'n't mind having a go at living in the jungle for a couple of weeks just to see if I could manage. I'd object to having cameras watching me 24-7 though, and I really don't think i'd be up to doing a bush tucker trial!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
id love the chance
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (173)
40.8%
They're exactly what I expected (111)
26.18%
They're lower than I expected (140)