Inform me on what 1:1/2:2 degrees are? Watch

This discussion is closed.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Saiorse1493)
Annoys the life out of me when people post things asking for info and people post answers like this. Just don't post anything atall!
This thread is 5 years old.
ressandetti
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't know if anyone has been on a course. Am no expert. But how the course is layed out for mine was intro year, getting to know eachothers strengths and weaknesses. The second and third year was completely dedicated to buckling down. I felt the first two years reflect the 2 and the last year reflects the 1. Because in second year we had overhaul of work shown and an exhibition and third year all work shown and an exhibition.
But the parts might be split up between written and practice. Like if it's medical then showing medical research and evidence. If it's cooking then it's evaluation, research chefs, food and anything that holds evidence for hygiene safety.
Both are split between a doing of making a 3D kinistetic reaction and the other a final physical outcome.
It's just a guess. So I don't know if you could research that and see if that is how it's applied.
Last edited by ressandetti; 1 week ago
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (137)
17.7%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
9.56%
No I am happy with my course choice (456)
58.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (107)
13.82%

Watched Threads