The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I always imagine that Vienna looks like her avatar, same with you, to a lesser extent.
Reply 2
serendipity
Does anyone else think this is bizarre or is it just me - Because there are many people on this forum whose pics i haven't seen, I tend to picture them as their avatars. For example, in my head Ensocopier is a small robotic creature :tongue:. Anyone else?

Well actually I'm a Rodin's sculpture. :cool:
Reply 3
serendipity
Does anyone else think this is bizarre or is it just me - Because there are many people on this forum whose pics i haven't seen, I tend to picture them as their avatars. For example, in my head Ensocopier is a small robotic creature :tongue:. Anyone else?

If you look like your avatar you should be out pulling blokes, not chatting on a forum!
Reply 4
Trousers
If you look like your avatar you should be out pulling blokes, not chatting on a forum!

lol...this gunna sound weird...i know he doesnt look like that, but i always pictured mr white as his avatar...or does he look like that....lol
kita
lol...this gunna sound weird...i know he doesnt look like that, but i always pictured mr white as his avatar...or does he look like that....lol

here is a drawn picture of mr white by some artist guy:

http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?guids=5gTOImblvEgko0tBLHFswm8zTMXgjVXQvDtxHUUIyYJmOLSqZywTtdkWP!asZLyR*S
Trousers

Trouser every time I see your avatar it makes me grin...thanks :biggrin:
Reply 7
Yeah i know what you mean....but im pretty sure i dont look like my avatar lol
Reply 8
Pencil Queen
Trouser every time I see your avatar it makes me grin...thanks :biggrin:

Hehe. Glad I amuse you!

I quite like bono's.
Reply 9
Trousers
Hehe. Glad I amuse you!

I quite like bono's.

this trousers is a racist i saw his/her mum.... shes black!
Trousers
Hehe. Glad I amuse you!

I quite like bono's.

I like bono's it's just a shame that seeing it means my entire screen is going to be taken up by bono's signature
Reply 11
believe me i dont look like my avatar, but it does represent me
Reply 12
i wish my avatar was like me.
Moo!
Reply 14
yes....i really do have pink eyes....
Reply 15
serendipity

well guess i am a penguin then
Reply 16
eric bischoff
well guess i am a penguin then

I do kind of imagine you as a penguin now Eric!

I'd just like to say I look nothing like my avatar, and I'm quite glad about it!
Reply 17
ditzy blonde
I do kind of imagine you as a penguin now Eric!

I'd just like to say I look nothing like my avatar, and I'm quite glad about it!

dont make me attack :biggrin:

behold the penguin god
Reply 18
eric bischoff
dont make me attack :biggrin:

behold the penguin god

:biggrin: mwa! Theres nothing wrong with penguins, they're fantastic creatures! Maybe you could ask whoever has the power to give you one of those flash personal status things and be the penguin god forever more!
ditzy blonde
Theres nothing wrong with penguins, they're fantastic creatures!!

true, ask pingu...

Latest

Trending

Trending