This discussion is closed.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I'm taking a good long break from the forum, possibly a permanent one (yeah i know, i just read lou's leaving thread, it inspired me!) for similar reasons, i spend waaaay too much time on here and really want to actually get to uni in September. Most if not all you guys are great, however this is an internet forum so I'm not going to miss you that much! I just have better things to be doing with my life than being on the internet. Hope you lot enjoy yourselves,

Kate xxxxx
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
I'm taking a good long break from the forum, possibly a permanent one (yeah i know, i just read lou's leaving thread, it inspired me!) for similar reasons, i spend waaaay too much time on here and really want to actually get to uni in September. Most if not all you guys are great, however this is an internet forum so I'm not going to miss you that much! I just have better things to be doing with my life than being on the internet. Hope you lot enjoy yourselves,

Kate xxxxx
Bye and good luck about Uni.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Goodbye, take care xx
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Kate xxxxx
Bye then. Don't forget to write.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm a bit confused. Why are so many people leaving? Whats even more confusing is why they all return a couple of days later. I hadn't even noticed Mr White had left before his spectacular return, and Sire and Lou_p_lou left and are back again, they just can't keep away!

EDIT: Sorry, just read this back, it sound a bit meaner than I meant it to, its purely curiosity and not meant to be *****y.
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
I'm a bit confused. Why are so many people leaving? Whats even more confusing is why they all return a couple of days later. I hadn't even noticed Mr White had left before his spectacular return, and Sire and Lou_p_lou left and are back again, they just can't keep away!

EDIT: Sorry, just read this back, it sound a bit meaner than I meant it to, its purely curiosity and not meant to be *****y.
I never intended to leave permanently. I like to take a few weeks out every now and then, just to experience the real world. With regards to lou, I think she has not left as such, but rather taken a backseat and only contributes to the academic section. Sire appears to have left for good, now, after his final thread.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Kate xxxxx
Goodbye, and Good Luck with uni (I'm sure you'll make it!).

I wouldn't still be on here so often but I get so bored sat in my room and there's only so much day time tele I can tolerate!!! Plus all my housemates are hime except me
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Kate xxxxx
bye bye!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Good luck for the future, for whatever it might behold.
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Bye bye, and good luck.
cobra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Bye, i wish i could do the same, but i'll still get to uni and i work fairly hard at the moment.
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
good luck and have fun at uni!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I am not leaving but I have so much uni work at the moment I just don't have the same the time. I will reply to things that interest me but won't make any threads.
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Bye!! Hope your exams go well!!

G
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (208)
42.89%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (75)
15.46%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (194)
40%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.65%

Watched Threads