This discussion is closed.
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Hi Mr Barman sorry didnt reply earlier, had driving lesson
How you doing the day doll??? As you can see i was kinda having a word with our new trouble maker lol
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
How you doing the day doll??? As you can see i was kinda having a word with our new trouble maker lol
yes i cud see lol. IU kinda nearly crashed the car, not good considering i got my test in exactly one month time ooooo, who is this idiot neway, just picking fights with everyone??
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kita)
yes i cud see lol. IU kinda nearly crashed the car, not good considering i got my test in exactly one month time ooooo, who is this idiot neway, just picking fights with everyone??
Nah im sure u will ace ur test....i'll be there with ya in spirit
No earlier on there was a bunch of new users that were being foul mouthed little FU**ERS....seriously! The were seriously ripping the pish about pal_sch and havin a go at trosers and asking if she wanted to sort it out man to man....a heap of us complained and got them kicked and now return of satin sais that it was his mates that got kicked and he's blaming trousers. Just being imature *****....that all lol
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Nah im sure u will ace ur test....i'll be there with ya in spirit
No earlier on there was a bunch of new users that were being foul mouthed little FU**ERS....seriously! The were seriously ripping the pish about pal_sch and havin a go at trosers and asking if she wanted to sort it out man to man....a heap of us complained and got them kicked and now return of satin sais that it was his mates that got kicked and he's blaming trousers. Just being imature *****....that all lol

your starting to annoy me. if your mouthing them off for swearing then why do you need to do it yourself.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
your starting to annoy me. if your mouthing them off for swearing then why do you need to do it yourself.
Sorry bout that.....got carried away....wont happen again
kita
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Sorry bout that.....got carried away....wont happen again
ummmm u got told off.....
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kita)
ummmm u got told off.....
yeah i noticed lol. I'll behave in future lol
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
So d doesn't get one?
i dont think so, but maybe
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
Well d doesn't do that much moderating, does he?. I guess sorting out bugs and trying to make the forum as useful as possible is what he's more concerned with.

So if I see an offensive post should I report it or just assume that someone else will have already reported it?
bazippit
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I have lost my temper with certain members, particularly when I try to offer decent advice to a serious question on a thread and all they can do is add some 'witty' pointless and demeaing comment, without thinking, looking, but simply to insult the thread starter!
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bazippit)
I have lost my temper with certain members, particularly when I try to offer decent advice to a serious question on a thread and all they can do is add some 'witty' pointless and demeaing comment, without thinking, looking, but simply to insult the thread starter!
People never do that to me, and it's kinda sad I guess.
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
d does get all the emails that we get too!!

love Katy ***
Ollie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
d does get all the emails that we get too!!

love Katy ***
ok, looks like i was wrong-sorry!

im pissed off, cant find my credit card and driving licence
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads