The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My fave is denial, because it really annoy's people when i say they are in denial about things.
Reply 41
Iluvatar
My fave is denial, because it really annoy's people when i say they are in denial about things.

what annoys people most is when they fight with you and think of thngs to say and you just sit there and agree with them.Then they get pissed off cos they dont get to you.Its fun!!TRY IT
Iluvatar

your new avatar is weird.
bumble bee
what annoys people most is when they fight with you and think of thngs to say and you just sit there and agree with them.Then they get pissed off cos they dont get to you.Its fun!!TRY IT

Yeah, i know. I've got a surprising array of ways to annoy people.
texas_chickadee

All it is, is a rotating Kryten head? How is that wierd?
Reply 45
texas_chickadee

It's Kryten from Red Dwarf.
Bigcnee
It's Kryten from Red Dwarf.

Yep
The_Barman
Lol if i can remember i would tell ya....its something to do with governments that are religious.....i'll try and remember!

o that was em very intellectula mate stiing nxt to me tld me to write that, as if i d eva come up with summat like that!!!!!
Reply 48
texas_chickadee

bloody americans, anything they dont understand is "weird". there are other cultures, you know? :tongue:
elpaw
bloody americans, anything they dont understand is "weird". there are other cultures, you know? :tongue:

Hahaha! :smile:
But at least its better than being 'wierd' (which is the spelling of it i've adopted permanently for no particular reason)
elpaw

Paw, which of the quotes in my sig do you like the most, and why? :smile:
Reply 51
Sommeil which is the French for sleepy (it's a nice word in English too!)

Adam
Reply 52
~*glitter*~
mines creamy, it just sounds so delicious

MINE IS CHOCOLATE Y IS URS CREAMY
Reply 53
sheehank
MINE IS CHOCOLATE Y IS URS CREAMY
i dont no, it just sounds so erotic and tasty, if u put them together uve gotthe perfect night in!!!
Reply 54
herbaceous

Its such a crazy word!
Reply 55
mine would have to be one of the following:

1. bananas!
2. carrots!
3. UG!
4. custard!

because if someone asks you a question and you don't know the answer just say one of these words and it will confuse them therefore making you feel a little less stupid because you can't answer their question!!!!
Flibbertigibbert.

(Context: The nurse in Romeo & Juliet)

Forgive the spelling if it's wrong.
Reply 57
~*glitter*~
mines creamy, it just sounds so delicious

love
gallumped. As in the bear gallumped over the hill. Works best with acompanying hand movement.
Reply 59
Ambiguous.

Latest

Trending

Trending