This discussion is closed.
oh_sweet_surrey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Hey, cool, I'm doing Media Arts, which used to be part of the Department of Drama&Theatre Studies. The Media Building and the Drama building are quite close to each other, so we'll definitely meet up sometime!

Cheers
Tristessa
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by oh_sweet_surrey)
Hey, cool, I'm doing Media Arts, which used to be part of the Department of Drama&Theatre Studies. The Media Building and the Drama building are quite close to each other, so we'll definitely meet up sometime!

Cheers
No heck we should become friends and hang out a bit. As long as u are not posh cause i have heard there are lots of them in RH. (scary!!) I am a bit grunge/goth weirdo looking person myself so dont freak out when we meet

cheers

ps: are u studying in rh already or are u just starting??
oh_sweet_surrey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I am going to start at Rhul this September.(hopefully, if I get the grades that I need in the exams!) Yeah, right! Lets be friends, lol I'd feel a lot better if I knew someone before actually going to the uni! Feel free to mail me or add me to ur msn if u've got one: [email protected]
Meeps
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tristessa)
Yay! Thanks a lot for your reply! You really are one of the few people who have something good to say about RH As u described it, it pretty much sounds as a uni that its either your "thing" or not. The thing is that in both cases, either u like the enviroment or not, after a while you probably get used to Founders and makes no impression to you, so i guess uni life is how u make it.

u got it in one! u make how good ur stay is at uni lol!

I guess for me RH will be ok cause i am a bit obsessed about Harry Potter(stupid reason i know hehe)and the whole Founders type looking uni excites my imagination. Let us hope i am right

Founders will! when u go in thru da main gates its like walking into a palace!

Once again thanks for ur reply xxx write more if u can bother and i will answer!

no probs

ps: Do u know if there are internet connections available at the halls? Especially Founders cause thats where i will be staying. I am an internet addict, i must have my laptop with me 24/7, computer centres are just not ENOUGH!!! lol

im not sure abt the older halls of residence bt the new ones all have internet connections i fink...cnt remem properly tho lol soz
http://www.rhul.ac.uk
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.12%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.11%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.02%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.45%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.94%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.63%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.08%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.76%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.51%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads