This discussion is closed.
Chuckey
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
is there any1 out there doing their A2 history coursework. mine is on the changing roles of women and them getting the vote. i'd really apprecite it if there is any1 who can help me to come forwrd please coz i haven't a clue what to do! thanku
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Chuckey)
is there any1 out there doing their A2 history coursework. mine is on the changing roles of women and them getting the vote. i'd really apprecite it if there is any1 who can help me to come forwrd please coz i haven't a clue what to do! thanku

I did A2 History coursework a couple of years ago. I can't help you particularly with your chosen topic, but in terms of its written form I can....
Chuckey
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
I did A2 History coursework a couple of years ago. I can't help you particularly with your chosen topic, but in terms of its written form I can....
anything to help would be greatly appreciated
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
anything to help would be greatly appreciated

Well first get to grips with what time span you are working with, and the key figures you aided/prevented the development. Once you have got the basics in your head you can begin to formulate your c/.w.

Find out about the historiography of this topic, if you are able to briefly discuss the development of interpretations of historians in the introduction it would be fab.

The easiest way then to attack your essay would be a chronological fashion, but NONE of the narrative...you have to constantly discuss!

Also, try and make reference to primary sources that you have used to come to your own conclusions- you should be able to find them online.
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I did Spain as my A2 coursework, however i studied Votes for Women for GCSE and AS, so i may be able to help if you have some questions.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (62)
19.38%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.06%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.44%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
21.88%
Speak to current students studying my course (69)
21.56%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.06%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.75%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.5%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.88%

Watched Threads