What are the chances....

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
that in two succesive days that two seperate people throw themselves onto train lines and delay trains for up to three hours.
I've just been to the train station and back again for the second time in two days because the chances of me getting to college are "laughable".

Anybody else have problems today?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
that in two succesive days that two seperate people throw themselves onto train lines and delay trains for up to three hours.
I've just been to the train station and back again for the second time in two days because the chances of me getting to college are "laughable".

Anybody else have problems today?
I don't take the train, but i've heard about people all this week having problems.
The_Barman
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
Last time i took the train i took me 6hours to get from Aberdeen to Glasgow.....but it was worth it coz i met one of my ex's there
!
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads