Everything Everywhere Customer Advisor Assessment Watch

hkorantneg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Just got a phone call that i have been invited to a Retail Customer Advisor Assessment Centre.

Its an assessment day in Hatfield (really far from me) and its supposedly a relaxed day consisting of role play presentations.

Its been a long process from applying online, online questions, phone interview.

Any one else going or working with everything everywhere orange, t mobile?

Assessment date: Wednesday 13th of July
sashawash
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
HII,

Yes Im on the phone interview stage. I am have my phone interview today. What questions did they ask you? is it long? I really want this job could you help.
sashawash
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
and do you know when they are opening?
hkorantneg
Rep:
?
(Original post by sashawash)
sorry for the late reply

basically why you want to work with them,
your past experience,
when you have worked in a busy environment
how you overcome it

the usual questions not to hard just long

good luck
hkorantneg
Rep:
?
(Original post by sashawash)
for store opening some time in august i think where are you applying for?
sashawash
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi,

How was your assessment today? what was it like? Mines on Monday...I'm really dreading it.
Zakiyah16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey I have mine on Tuesday and I'm nervous would like to know how your day was and what I can expect. Thank you would be very helpful
Kash23
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Pretty much just had my telephone interview, I think it went pretty well, anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you after the telephone interview?
moamin123
Report 8 years ago
I got my assessment day at hatfield in couple weeks can anyone tell me what actually happens there and the presentation that we have to give?
Rianne637
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey, I've got my assessment day this coming tuesday aswell. Have you done a presentation? It took a week after the telephone interview for them to reply.
Zakiyah16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey rianne are u going this Tuesday? Have u done a presentation? I've never done this before hope it goes well will prob see u at Hatfield then. What u planning on wearing I'm nervous
Rianne637
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Neither have i, sounds like a long process. I have no idea what to do. I'm thinking a youtube video, what about you? Probably something formal. I know im so nervous! Where about in hatfield is it? Yeah i'll be there tuesday.
Zakiyah16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I know so long they asking for so much damn. I've done 3 slides don't know if it's good or not but hope it's fine. I'm wearing formal as well. I've never been there hopefully my friend will take me if not I'm gonna take train. Hatfield retail park? Nt sure need to look at the adress properly. Don't worry you will be fine I'm sure the most important be was the telephone interview... They just wanna see what were like in person did u apply for Stratford?
Rianne637
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh okay, I was Gna do that but I hate memorising and talking infrint of people. It always goes wrong. Kmt this is soo long it's for a whole day aswell. What do we need to bring with us?
Zakiyah16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think just passport. Yh I know a whole day long. Hope we get it otherwise be a waste lol
Zakiyah16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yh mee too but don't know what else to do so will just stick to presentation.
Zakiyah16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Do u know how many people they planning on employing ??
Rianne637
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have absolutely no idea, quite a few because it's a new store. I know fingers crossed! I'm working on my video now, it's so rubbish but oh well. Do you know how to get there from the station? I feel like I'm gna be the only young female there
Zakiyah16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What why? How old are u? Video that's cool what kind? That's a good idea it will be good
Zakiyah16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
From the station no I don't know I think my friends taking me if not il have to figure or out tonight use tfl?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (59)
18.38%
Unconditional if firmed (25)
7.79%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
0.62%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (11)
3.43%
No unconditional offers (224)
69.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise