Everything Everywhere Customer Advisor Assessment Watch

Rianne637
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'M 20 NEXT MONTH. YOU? JUST OF ME TALKING, I LOOK STUPID BUT OH WELL. AWH LUCKY, I'M TAKING TRAIN. TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT NOW, SAYS 45MINUTES FROM THE STATION ON TFL :s
Rianne637
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Whoopsy, sorry for the capitals
sashawash
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey Ladies! I had mine today!! Its NOT 45mins from the station! lool its like about 5mins on the 600/608 bus. just ask the driver to tell u when u get to the t mobile headoffice stop. but u wont miss it anyway. Don't worry too much about your presentation as long as you are enthusiastic and u show uve done your research on the company and its good you'll be fine! the assessment is alright just really long. you do about 5 task and you are split in to groups and they take notes on you through the day! to be honest they really just want to see how you work within in group and how customer focused you are and how you will deal with problems. you should be FINE. just do your best thats the best advice i have for you. Hopefully I get it. They provide you with lunch and plenty treats !. oh and you wont be the only young one there. Im 19 and there age group was about 19-22. My friends also have their assessment tomorrow so you lot will see them! Have fun! xx AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING. GOOD LUCK
moamin123
Report 8 years ago
What tasks did they make you do?
sashawash
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
one called noahs ark its like a riddle/confusing game u have to work together. hotel receptionist where u deal with the customer complaint ur presentation and one called mission impossible thats all about exceptional customer service
Rianne637
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OMYY really? I'm nervous! Do you think a video of me talking will be alright? I was told they tell you whether you got the job on the day :/
ammaboahemaa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OMG!! My assessment is on the 28th July, I'm actually bricking it :confused: as they asking for a presentation. How was it for you who have already been.
ammaboahemaa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ooooh and another question: Do they accept oystercards on the train and bus in the area
ammaboahemaa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Whoops and another question: I hear they tell you then and there whether you got the job or not so has anyone got the job here.

I swear this is the last question!!
moamin123
Report 8 years ago
Mines on the 28th aswell and I have no idea what kinda presentation to do?!
Kash23
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Got mine tomorrow but was supposed to have it on the 28th but couldnt make it because im holidaying in Kos and all. Fer the presentation im just going to speak really, Powerpoints and the like just long my life out.
moamin123
Report 8 years ago
Can anyone give us some feedback on how your assessment went?
petrol81
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would really like some feedback to...what are the staff and atmosphere like?
Leonard92
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's really actually quite good.. I had my assessment center on tuesday With Rianne ( I'm Leonard LOL) and it was really light hearted and quite fun. Presentation doesn't have to be anything really exciting (although mine was) and they called me the day after to tell me I'd got the job! So yeah great stuff if you want more advice let me know!
moamin123
Report 8 years ago
Is there anything specifically that we need to research or learn
ammaboahemaa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by moamin123)
Is there anything specifically that we need to research or learn
Have you prepared your presentation?
Pipppa
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I had my assessment at hatfield last week, unfortunately I didn't get the job. However I got a job at H&M Anyways you need to make sure that the assessors hear your voice! Be really friendly, smiley and polite - listen to others! Also make sure you know what good customer service is about and note any good/bad customer service you've recieved.
moamin123
Report 8 years ago
Im in the process of making my powerpoint presentation, Im just going to keep it simple so the emphasis is on what Im saying rather then the powerpoint. Got 2 days to rehearse so I should be fine. Thanks for your advice!
miranda13
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
anyone applying for sale? i've got a telephone interview
testcardgirl
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi guys.

I just found out yesterday day that I have my assessment day on Monday - and am just preparing my presentation!

For those who have done them - what kinda thing did you put in your presentation? I know the brief question but was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice.

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (359)
45.39%
No (84)
10.62%
I'm not old enough (348)
43.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed