The Student Room Group

Can you reset your student finance account?

I'm trying to re-apply for my student finance for my second year at uni and I'm having A LOT of trouble with my Student Finance England account and wonder if there is any way to reset all the details of my account.
I should have selected that everything is the same as last year but accidentally went through to enter all of my parents details again. but I don't have these details and now I can't process the application because it wont let me go backwards to change my choice.
The advisers are useless and I was just wondering if I could get them to reset my account to I can click the right thing and do it properly??
Reply 1
Original post by puddle-duck
I'm trying to re-apply for my student finance for my second year at uni and I'm having A LOT of trouble with my Student Finance England account and wonder if there is any way to reset all the details of my account.
I should have selected that everything is the same as last year but accidentally went through to enter all of my parents details again. but I don't have these details and now I can't process the application because it wont let me go backwards to change my choice.
The advisers are useless and I was just wondering if I could get them to reset my account to I can click the right thing and do it properly??

How do you get them to reset the account? Did you do it?
Do it on paper over the post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending