The Student Room Group

Are Asian girls mainly attracted to White guys?

not all Asian girls of course. but the majority of them. are the majority attracted to white guys more than guys of their own race? does anyone personally know any Asian girls who prefer white guys and prefer going for white guys over their own race? i know a lot of them are forced by their families to marry an Asian guy through arranged marriage but at uni, i do see more and more Asian girls going for white guys and these cultural barriers are starting to lift.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Asian as in Indian or Oriental?

I find Indian/Pakistani girls don't like to associate themselves with anyone not from their own race.

You get a minority of Oriental girls who have white boyfriends, however dating outside of the race is kind of frowned upon in a lot of Oriental cultures. In fact I think most Oriental girls find white guys more attractive than Oriental guys, but there is a lot of taboo in their culture associated with dating men not from their own country so they mostly try to avoid doing it. If they do have white boyfriends they are usually not intending to get married and are usually only there for a short term relationship.

(I am half Chinese).
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
The wonder that is the OKCupid blog informs us semi-reliably that you may stand a good chance.

Enjoy:
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
Reply 3
If you mean Oriental girls, there are plenty who prefer white guys and have white boyfriends. I say that as an Oriental guy :smile:. No white girls go for Oriental guys though :sad:.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr Smurf
If you mean Oriental girls, there are plenty who prefer white guys and have white boyfriends. I say that as an Oriental guy :smile:. No white girls go for Oriental guys though :sad:.

I like oriental girls, but oriental girls don't find black guys attractive :sad:
Reply 5
rare
No offence but I'm brown Asian and I find my brownies way more attractive. I suck til dah brown come auffff :wink: :o:
Usually no. Asians of both kind tend to prefer their own race naturally and also because it is considered a dishonour to shun your culture. Just like most whites and blacks prefer their own people. And if they do like white guys its usually darker whites instead of straight up blondes. I am Asian myself, educated mostly in Asia and have never met a girl or guy say they explicitly prefer white. I dont care about race much but back home everyone is extremely ethnocentric. Yellow fever brah?
Where I go to school (Southall) there's an abundance of south asians and I've noticed a lot of them dating outside of their own race. But that might just be because people from other races aren't the norm, therefore get considered...'exotic'?
Reply 9
I knew clicking onto the thread Mr Smurf would post something about white girls not liking oriental guys. You're a broken record.

To the op's question. I wouldn't know who oriental/indian or pakistani girls like. As i am not a oriental/indian/pakistani girl.
As an Indian girl, I've always found certain white guys to be more attractive. The typical Asian boy seems to be of the "rudeboi" variety, with bling in his ears and his jeans down to the floor. Yuck.
Reply 11
Original post by Yawn11
I like oriental girls, but oriental girls don't find black guys attractive :sad:

They do more than white girls find Oriental guys attractive. :frown:
Reply 12
In B4 Mr.Smurf ... Too late
Reply 13

They do more than white girls find Oriental guys attractive. :frown:

True that.
Original post by robotwars
not all Asian girls of course. but the majority of them. are the majority attracted to white guys more than guys of their own race? does anyone personally know any Asian girls who prefer white guys and prefer going for white guys over their own race? i know a lot of them are forced by their families to marry an Asian guy through arranged marriage but at uni, i do see more and more Asian girls going for white guys and these cultural barriers are starting to lift.

guess what type of south asian you're talking about... hindu, sikh or muslim ... a lot harder with a muslim girl. Who have you got your eye on?
Reply 15
Original post by HK1
I knew clicking onto the thread Mr Smurf would post something about white girls not liking oriental guys. You're a broken record.

To the op's question. I wouldn't know who oriental/indian or pakistani girls like. As i am not a oriental/indian/pakistani girl.

LOL he did it again! Mr Smurf, may I ask, do you seek a relationship with a white girl or oriental girl?
Reply 16
Asians are more attracted to Whites because they are more portrayed in the media and Western Society.

Original post by Yawn11
True that.

rofl
Reply 17
Original post by erniiee
LOL he did it again! Mr Smurf, may I ask, do you seek a relationship with a white girl or oriental girl?

Is this a serious question? :lolwut:

maybe you should just accept that no white girl is ever going to like you and instead settle for an Oriental girl. :console:
Reply 19

Yes..you always seem to post regarding white girls not liking oriental guys...have you had some bad experiences of rejection from white girls?

Latest

Trending

Trending