Anyone waiting for answers from glasgow?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
emmashill
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Glasgow univeresity yet!I really want to go there and I STILL havent heard ANYTHING!

Please reply!
emma
allstardisaster
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 18 years ago
Glasgow's were really quick to reply to me, and the only uni I've had an offer from so far ! They're asking for 4 B's (but that's Highers, not A-levels).

What did you apply for?

x
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
alot of the top pupils at my school wanting to goto oxbridge applied to glasgow for unconditional insurances. Most of them got unconditionals around about 20/10/03, they all applied on 14/10/03 as well.
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
One of my best friends has applied to Glasgow for Law and I think it's the only uni she's waiting on a reply for.
X
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (40)
28.37%
Take a gap year (22)
15.6%
Resit my exams (39)
27.66%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.48%
I don't know yet (15)
10.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.26%

Watched Threads