Can we apply for more than six positions??

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Kiril
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Hello to you, young bright people !

I was wondering whether someone can apply for more than six positions, for example if the uni accepts applications outside UCAS? And if it does, then I should think that there's no reason for which you cannot apply for more than six places? What do you think? Do you know any universities that do that?

I really need to know. Thanks in advance!

Kiril.
Kiril
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 18 years ago
Ah no, that would suck!

But thanks anyway ;-) Helpful. And quick
babyboo
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
isnt there that thing that u can check ucas after all official offers have been made, where u can check the places that still have positions avaliable and apply that way?! :confused: im not certain what it all involves or what it actually is but thought it was worth a mention!
babyboo
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
ah pencil queen 'the she-woman' of all knowledge thank u! x
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 18 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
ah pencil queen 'the she-woman' of all knowledge thank u! x
Personally I just know Pencil Queen as "The Source".

**Sees personalised status in the making**
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.32%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.41%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (69)
54.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.94%

Watched Threads