Original post by cadaeibfeceh
My predictions (love the idea btw)

You need to pick an actual winner :tongue:

Up near the top.
Reply 21
Phalanges
:hello:

Here's my prediction then.

Went with my gut instinct on choices. They aren't the result i'd like to see but lets see what happens.
Original post by cambo211
You need to pick an actual winner :tongue:

Up near the top.

OH didn't see it! I was wondering lol

EDIT: Done!
(edited 12 years ago)
My predictions
(edited 12 years ago)
I wouldn't work out how to make the boxes expand :facepalm2:
Reply 25
So many good films!
I didn't make predictions as such I just did my personal favourites, and if these don't happen to match the wider opinions of TSR users then screw 'em.

Empire Strikes Back vs the Matrix and Alien vs Aliens were my toughest choices.
Reply 27
:holmes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Subscribed. :h:
Some very tough decisions, went with my favourites.

Se7en vs. Saving Private Ryan
Inception vs. Pulp Fiction
Inception vs. The Shawshank Redemption
The Shawshank Redemption vs. Saving Private Ryan
The Dark Knight vs. Raiders of the Lost Ark
Reservoir Dogs vs. The Pianist

Argh!
Reply 30
Original post by Stricof
Subscribed. :h:

One: because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two: that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me; do you think there is even the slightest chance they wont see it?

:cool:
Obviously my personal favourites. Some of my choices are predictions on what I think people will choose because IMDB's list isn't that great at parts.
I went about 50/50 what I would pick what I think others would pick.

I won't get many points but meh :tongue:
I know not many people will have seen It's a wonderful life but I had to let it overperform anyway :moon:
Reply 34
I'll post now so it comes up on my watched lists, I'll do it when I have time. Seems like a cool idea :yy:
I'm leaving on holiday in like 1 hours time but really wanted to enter this before i left so snuck on to complete it...
Uploaded and all that.
Reply 37
Glad to see everyone seems to like it, nice amount of brackets so far! :biggrin:

Original post by Brotherhood
Inception vs. Pulp Fiction

That for me was the hardest one, really couldn't decide between those two.

Original post by cambo211
Last time i checked it wasn't called 'Raiders Of The Last Ark'

I try my best, and it's never good enough for you, all you do is pick and pick and pick until there's nothing left... :emo:

Fixed. :p: At least for the master template, I'm not going to go through and fix everyone's individual entries.
Reply 38
I haven't seen most of those films so can't really do a predictions, but will be keeping my eye on this. Sounds like a really great idea - thanks for putting in the effort to enable it to happen :h:
What sort of Ents mod would I be if I didn't enter this :h: Great stuff Phalanges, I'll sort out my brackets later :top:

Quick Reply