(Original post by Danithestudent)
And Moby and Gareth Gates both looked at my boobs :mad: pervs
They've got the right idea
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
And Judge Jules isn't really much, his dad's a bus driver in Chichester where I go to school...

Gary Lucy and Phil Jupitus live there as well
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
And Brian May of Queen fame...

what happened to Xtina?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

what happened to Xtina?
Oh she'll be back. I just wanted to change my clothes for a bit. And clear up some confusion with a friend of mine over XTinaA. And change my signature. And check my PMs. Anyway...
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Let's see, I've had very little claims to fame. I saw a tennis commentator from far at wimbledon. Actually, me and my cousins were in the front on court 18, opposite britain's arvind parmar's parents. There wasn't too much cheering for him but from me and my cousins. We were cheering really loudly, and parmar's parents were staring at us, probably thinking that we were crazy.
I was on the phone in disney channel, you know just for those phone discussions. My futsal team are going to have the england ladies' under 15, under 17 and under 19 football coach and england scout coaching us once every month. Still hope that they'll keep their promise and let our team train at fulham's football ground, where hopefully we might meet some of the fulham ladies and hopefully marrienne spacey.
Whoops, just realised how long a post this is-sorry.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Probably not, there's loads more now!

The Stallone story's rather sweet, jammy Dani and her uptown links...

Anyway it's midnight, we start school again today so I'd best finish my economics essay and turn in. Night all!
Night!
I also thought that the stallone story was really sweeet. Really nice of him!
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Gareth Southgate used to go to my school
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :rolleyes:
Baron
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
haha - no one famous went to my school..... but chris akabusi came my primary school when i was like 8 lol - i got my photo taken with him too
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Bradley from S Club 7 said hi to me and my sis while we were walking in one of the halls in BBC. i saw David Gray Practicing in a studio at the BBC, when he had just started up and nobody had heard of him.

I saw Prince Charles at the Chelsea Flower Show Last Year. My Mum and Sis saw Rowan Atkinson at Chelsea Flower Show.

I saw Tim Henmann and Andre Agassi warming up in Wimbledon about 3 years ago. Anna Kournikova was playing against someone also.

My Dad knows the man presenting Breakfast on BBC on fridays, not Amen.

therse more but kan't remember at the mo.
Baron
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
martin clunes lives pretty close to me so ive seen him loads of times
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
What do you mean wow, Southgate is quality. Though he did hit the ******* post...
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Baron)
haha - no one famous went to my school..... but chris akabusi came my primary school when i was like 8 lol - i got my photo taken with him too
Many famous people went to my school. Sadly Jim 'the' Bowen slipped through our catholic nets and taught at nearby St Augustines school in Billington. He is a legend. I watched bullseye the other night, gotta love it.
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
im jealous!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by SasunD)
I saw Tim Henmann and Andre Agassi warming up in Wimbledon about 3 years ago. Anna Kournikova was playing against someone also.
At Wimbledon, I saw arvind parmar against mark rosset and the Williams sisters play a doubles match when I was in the front row on court 18. I also saw the Woodies play. And mark phillipoussis against clement.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
We've had Phillips Idowu (6th place in the Sydney Olympics triple jump) and Simone Callendar (gold medallist in the Kuala Lumpur Commonwealth Games judo). I'm sure we've had others, sportspeople or otherwise, and will continue to do so; we are almost always national basketball champions. Look out for Emmanuel Sackey, a former classmate, now at Cheltenham FC attempting to make his way up the leagues. And Adrian Pettigrew from the year below, represented England at U16 level a few times dontcha know. Sorry about that...
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
We've had Phillips Idowu (6th place in the Sydney Olympics triple jump) and Simone Callendar (gold medallist in the Kuala Lumpur Commonwealth Games judo). I'm sure we've had others, sportspeople or otherwise, and will continue to do so; we are almost always national basketball champions. Look out for Emmanuel Sackey, a former classmate, now at Cheltenham FC attempting to make his way up the leagues. And Adrian Pettigrew from the year below, represented England at U16 level a few times dontcha know. Sorry about that...
Lol, I'd list the famous people from my old schools but it would be a never ending list, and I mean actually famous!!!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Lol, I'd list the famous people from my old schools but it would be a never ending list, and I mean actually famous!!!
Maybe you could begin a thread about it and have people posting in their famous alumni...
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Maybe you could begin a thread about it and have people posting in their famous alumni...
Nah, just go on Stonyhurst and Ampleforths websites, it will reveal all... lol
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
Nah, just go on Stonyhurst and Ampleforths websites, it will reveal all... lol
Jammy cad all in your la-di-dah fancy school
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Jammy cad all in your la-di-dah fancy school
Lol. I kept it real the whole time...honest

I didnt go to Ampleforth, I went to the the prep school St Martins.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads