The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vitamin D
If you're only using one hand you're doing it wrong :wink:

Surely everyone is each to their own :wink: how can it be 'wrong' if for that person it feels right

#Boom
Original post by charlottemoss
Surely everyone is each to their own :wink: how can it be 'wrong' if for that person it feels right

#Boom

Well, clearly. I was just trying to make a joke :ashamed2:
Original post by Graduate21

As much as I want you to be a girl, I think you're a gay guy pretending to be a girl, from the crude way you're writing.
Reply 43
I know a lot of girls who do
Original post by Vitamin D
Well, clearly. I was just trying to make a joke :ashamed2:

Lol, *awkward* :redface:
Don't be silly, girls never masturbate, they need a man there to show them what to do with it of course.

Original post by iamjustjess

if you're interested in actually looking into female sexuality and masturbation you might want to read the Hite report.

What is it?
I'll admit to it if asked, it depends on how horny I am but normally I do it at least three/four times a week ... Got a rabbit but the damn thing's broken :frown: £40 of wasted money.
my brother caught me doing it and told my other brother that he caught me doing it..... :frown:

so when i cnt tell him to stop doing it in front of us or he'll be like 'shut up, i saw u doing it as well. Don't act like it's disgusting.'
Don't all girls masturbate?

I usually do it in the morning when my boyfriend's gone to work. Helps me wake up, and I can never be bothered to have actual sex in the morning xD.
Reply 49
Reply 50
I masturbate every night, and in the mornings before work if I'm awake early enough. On weekends I'll spend a good 45 minutes getting myself excited before going all out. then I get up and have a bacon sandwich.
Mmm... weekends!

If most girls are like me, they can't keep their hands off themselves!

...I probably just need to get laid more. :biggrin:

You must be my female counterpart. Morning masturbating started because I found it woke me up really well, then it just became habit.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
As much as I want you to be a girl, I think you're a gay guy pretending to be a girl, from the crude way you're writing.

:shifty:

sil3nt_cha0s meet Irony.... Irony, this is sil3nt_cha0s.

I'm definitely a woman. Test me.

I'm 22 years old and I work 9-5 in a school. All day I must mind my language, manners and behaviour, because I'm good at my job, and I don't want to upset the children. This is where I can come to be free and anonymous.

Please can you spare me what you *think*, if it's going to be rude or unkind? I think... maybe you're a man, and you avoid suspicion by trolling forums accusing other poor unsuspecting women of being men...

:cry:

Now look. You made me cry.
I've never understood the negative stigma behind it.
Original post by I<3LAMP
I did when I was single. Nowadays I just get the bf to give me a hand-or two. :colone:

two WHOLE hands!!!?!?...

lucky/unlucky guy? :s-smilie:

haha
On weekends I'll spend a good 45 minutes getting myself excited before going all out. then I get up and have a bacon sandwich.

Do you wash your hands?
Original post by Anonymous
i know girls dont like to admit this type of thing, or at least the ones i've met have never said it - but i'm curious about whether there are actually many girls out there that do this? how often per week? and would you ever admit to doing it if asked by your boyfriend/girlfriend/sexbuddy/best friend?

About 3-4 time a day. Yeah, so, 21-28 times a week. I would admit to it if someone asked.
Reply 56
Ennit though. When I was a student and had days off uni there's not a lot else to do. Sure I could do some work... or I could go five times on the sofa to Cash-In-The-Attic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Why cash in the attic?
Original post by D95
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Why cash in the attic?

Better than loose women?! haha
I'm saving it for when Im married!
Reply 59
Original post by charlottemoss
Better than loose women?! haha

and songs of praise

Latest