The Student Room Group

Fixtheodds.com - People's experiences and verdicts!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scotty1000
I used to use it, its good but you get naff all money per bet and the only reason is lazyness! I would suggest trying to read and understand how it works more so you don't need sarah and a computer system to do it for you.

Its easy to do.. I've been doing it at The Gold Tiger and have made about £250 in a few weeks. They give you a £50 cash bonus after doing 5 too.

BUT more importantly, at fix the odds i made like £10 from a £25 free bet, i've been doubling that margin doing it myself.

Hi

For me unfortunately my time is very precious, I have so much to do before starting uni, plus I am reading books from the reading list in preparation for my studies. It's not that I am lazy, I simply do not have the time.

I went onto FTO yesterday for the first time and found their process was easy and uncomplicated.
Original post by cafeaulait
Hi

For me unfortunately my time is very precious, I have so much to do before starting uni, plus I am reading books from the reading list in preparation for my studies. It's not that I am lazy, I simply do not have the time.

I went onto FTO yesterday for the first time and found their process was easy and uncomplicated.

You should just try it yourself, just to see how much more you make.
I started on FTO as i had no idea but only made 60% returns, doing it yourself you can make over 100% returns on some bets.

I think in my first few bookies i had over 90% profit, its gone down to around 80% now but thats still far better than 50-60% at FTO.

Dont get me wrong, its an excellent site for new people, i used it, but you can make far more doing it yourself.

About the uni studies, i would wait until your actually there before doing any studying, use your holiday time to get into matched betting, then you can do it when you have a free day at uni.
I clicked on get the offer and made the deposits etc. and it comes up with a checking available markets thing with a loading sign? Then nothing happens it just never stops loading? :s-smilie:
Original post by dancewitmex
I clicked on get the offer and made the deposits etc. and it comes up with a checking available markets thing with a loading sign? Then nothing happens it just never stops loading? :s-smilie:

I signed up this evening. That loading thing took AGGGGGGGES but it did eventually stop loading.
FTO looks good but once all the offers run out (newcomer free bet offers etc.) then how are you supposed to get new free bet offers? Do bookies do these from time to time or what...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending