This discussion is closed.
sexy~boo
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Just did a bit of detective work.

Superstar*honey's "birthday" is July 9th 1985. Sexy~boo's "birthday" is July 9th 1986. Bit too much of a coincidence I think.

I thank you.
well im sorry thats my bithday, shall i change it
~U~Teedy~U~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I would love to find out what motivates Dave to pretend his family is dead and act as a woman.
hehe Most probably the internet and it's warping tendencies....
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by sexy~boo)
the fire investigator people sed that me dads fag wasnt ut out properly and it set fire tot he room. where they were sleeping
The evidence is overwhelming, Dave. Give it a rest.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Trousers)
Just did a bit of detective work.

Superstar*honey's "birthday" is July 9th 1985. Sexy~boo's "birthday" is July 9th 1986. Bit too much of a coincidence I think.

I thank you.
lol.
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
if your birthday is 9th july how can you be 18?
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Could have done a better job this time. Should learn from you mistakes and NOT LIE ABOUT FAMILY DEATHS!

At least it was slightly more subtle this time.
sexy~boo
Report Thread starter 17 years ago

u no wot im just gunna leave as im not gunna stay here to be told that im lying. i know what happened and that is all that matters.,i dont care if stupid people who cant tell truth from lies
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
u no wot im just gunna leave as im not gunna stay here to be told that im lying. i know what happened and that is all that matters.,i dont care if stupid people who cant tell truth from lies
Looks like they got the hint. Finaly.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
Looks like they got the hint. Finaly.
rite ok. erm if that was 'dave' then i feel sick. if it wasnt then i feel so sorry for he/she if that happened to her. i quote if
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I hope you return tommorow with another family death story. Like someone said learn from your mistakes. Working out that you are dave was easy this time. Try and make it harder for us.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I hope you return tommorow with another family death story. Like someone said learn from your mistakes. Working out that you are dave was easy this time. Try and make it harder for us.

y do we want her to return???? we dnt wanna see any more of sick lies
Mr White
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
It'll be like wolfman all over again - regaling us daily with bemusing tales of his family's death.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
y do we want her to return???? we dnt wanna see any more of sick lies
People like dave will always return so its pointless asking the mnot to.
Trousers
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Good point. I want it to be like a murder mystery. Subtler hints next time, Dave, and try altering your birthdate a bit. Good luck!
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Did anyone notice the quote as well. The same colour as Daves. Couldn't even come up with a new last name. LAME. If he come back again he had better have a better idea or be ****ged severly.
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
Did anyone notice the quote as well. The same colour as Daves. Couldn't even come up with a new last name. LAME. If he come back again he had better have a better idea or be ****ged severly.

mayb dave likes pink
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (105)
43.75%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (39)
16.25%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (91)
37.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.08%

Watched Threads