The Student Room Group
According to their website, it's the 31st December for all colleges this year, so since Monday is a bank holiday you should get the letter on Tuesday.
Reply 2
Thanks!
I believe, (though I'm not certain) that UCAS may be able to tell you on the 31st.

Normally they would, however it may be that the only thing that alters on your tracking page will be the updated date. (There are problems with putting in data like pooled or some such so leave everything?)

But ceratinly, the UCAS site may be worth a try. If anyone knows anything more about this??
LieutenantBeast
I believe, (though I'm not certain) that UCAS may be able to tell you on the 31st.

Normally they would, however it may be that the only thing that alters on your tracking page will be the updated date. (There are problems with putting in data like pooled or some such so leave everything?)

But ceratinly, the UCAS site may be worth a try. If anyone knows anything more about this??

UCAS took about another month to update last year.

MB
I wouldn't count on UCAS, according to the site it's not going to be open again til Jan 2nd.
Reply 6
two reasons why you wont hear thru ucas
firstly, ucas doesnt get updated til end of jan/beginning of feb after the pool, I'm 100% on that!
secondly track is shutdown til the 4th for the holidays so even if they did (but they wont), you wouldn't find out til the 4th and most epopel will be gettin their letters on the 3rd
Hmmm.

I only know they do something because a friend's rejection showed up on there last year as having been "updated" by Cams the day the letter was posted.

I don't think it can be coincidence, but it's quite possible it won't tell anything of any use at all.
Reply 8
I thought the letters were being sent on the 28th- had my fingers crossed for knowing before New Year- would give me an excuse to get incredibly drunk- whatever the outcome! Why do we have to have so many bank holidays without post?!!!!!
Reply 9
mel0112
I thought the letters were being sent on the 28th- had my fingers crossed for knowing before New Year- would give me an excuse to get incredibly drunk- whatever the outcome! Why do we have to have so many bank holidays without post?!!!!!

That was my idea too, I was sure I read somewhere they were posted for delivery tomorrow :frown: Oh well, we shall wait! Enjoy new year anyway!
Reply 10
They've started to come through, people...

Latest

Trending

Trending