The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

UEL English Pre entry Test - Help

I was wondering if anyone else has done this Pre Entry test for English at UEL (Docklands Campus). I went Down to do this test on the 13th of April 2011. They said they will email the results within the next month. I phoned them up 4 weeks ago and they said you should get the next week. Its been 4 weeks, which is has been an additional 3 weeks from when they said i should receive them and I have still not got a reply.

Has anyone on here done the same test and received their results yet?

Cheers, Hayden
Original post by hayden84
I was wondering if anyone else has done this Pre Entry test for English at UEL (Docklands Campus). I went Down to do this test on the 13th of April 2011. They said they will email the results within the next month. I phoned them up 4 weeks ago and they said you should get the next week. Its been 4 weeks, which is has been an additional 3 weeks from when they said i should receive them and I have still not got a reply.

Has anyone on here done the same test and received their results yet?

Cheers, Hayden

Hey Hayden!

It might be because there is a second group for course in July. I have my English test on Friday and I'm stressed as hell, could you tell me a what is in that test ? They literally told me just read newspapers and that's it,I'm so lost what should I study. I would appreciate for any help!
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending