How often and how to wash penis head?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Have no idea how often to do it, i used to do it once every 3-4 days and everything was fine then i caught thrush off a girl i slept with and ever since i have been much more hygienic by washing every day but i still get random red dots on my glans and red rashes on my foreskin, which seem similar to the thrush i was diagnosed with before. Maybe i am washing too often? i dont usually use soap but the other day i used dove moisturising shower wash for 2 days and now i have red dots on my glans and a red rash on my foreskin, it doesn't hurt it's purely an aesthetic issue. What's the best way to wash down there and how often? am i doing more damage than helping? Thankyou
mikelwhile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Daily.
mdajoka
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Does spitting on it count?
tnajamie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
everyday, try just water or non harsh shower gel.
Kazbian
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My boyfriend washes his every day.
`R92
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everyday in the shower or bath the hell?
DiscoPirate
Badges: 10
Report 10 years ago
Surely you wash your **** when you wash the rest of your body? Or is it detachable?

Bang a bit of shower gel on and gve it a good scrub.
amateur_soldier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do mine daily, mostly i just pull the foreskin back and spray it with the shower head (tickles a bit xD), but if it's before seeing my gf, i put a bit of shower gel (i have a sensitive, no soap one) on my finger tip and rub slowly till i see bubbles, then rinse thoroughly
Clez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
unless for some reason you live in a tent or a toro boro cave, you should really be washing every day - particuarly if you're reguarly having sex, you should wash your **** before and after - and if you have a girlfriend you should definitely wash before out of respect. water and soap will do the job
Lukas sandor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Than'k you i know how to wash my big big big!!!! **** nau 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎🙂🙂 i am feeling good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
16.04%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (32)
30.19%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (10)
9.43%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (12)
11.32%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.72%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
26.42%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.89%

Watched Threads